Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:51 am Daily still up bounced a few times from the black box
"a few times...."...only? :D (just kidding). On lower TF's it's an eternity. That's why it is important to know exactly what's going on at higher TFs.
Just to show you, Trendlines (hahaha...me again) drawn on higher TFs of course do work as a guide on any lower TF the same way. Thus it is pretty easy to see the big picture. I don't trade FX, so I just prepared an example how my chart would look like if I did, to give an idea ( no, no, not for you Meyney, you know it anyway).

Daily chart

H1 chart (Trendlines from the Daily chart)
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Meyney

[quote=RplusT post_id=1295481711 time=1656726898 user_id=4866937]
"a few times...."...only? :D (just kidding). On lower TF's it's an eternity. That's why it is important to know exactly what's going on at higher TFs.
Just to show you, Trendlines (hahaha...me again) drawn on higher TFs of course do work as a guide on any lower TF the same way. Thus it is pretty easy to see the big picture. I don't trade FX, so I just prepared an example how my chart would look like if I did, to give an idea ( no, no, not for you Meyney, you know it anyway).

yes and the purpose of these aud charts was to show how to use the (HTF) SD zones for high probability setups. Glad it was not in hindsight ;)
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
RplusT

RplusT wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:07 pm Another way of trading Pullbacks (there are many) and in the end it is all the same......
Not to disturb the system of this thread I have posted it here.......

viewtopic.php?p=1295481922#p1295481922
Fine with me, the MA's I use filter quite nice the move/trendlines, not perfect but in general not bad. As I can see this / your template uses 5m and 1H indicator. Of course it depends in which market we are trading. If I am right we wait for the 1H line and 5M to move to short in this case, not sure where the pullback is but perhaps you can explain. Marked the entries short with black box.
Attachments