Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

Here's the template

Set the SSL to 12.....I forgot to adjust that in the template

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 5):
josi, Enes Kocoglu, wojtek, ImpLaNT, pfxi

Current setup. Ive always had my most success with keeping it simple and using Market profile/Volume profile/ TPO charts.
Waddah and CCFP gives more confirmation. Works great on currencies. I trade gold and indices more so everything still applies but the ccfp.

Indicators:
These users thanked the author keys898 for the post (total 8):
Jimmy, Tradehunter, Banzai, SijjiN, ParallelNative, tokjanggut, Mundu19, Chickenspicy

RplusT wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:07 am I'm puzzled. When I upload the template it comes up exactly like this:

These are the settings on a 1M chart:

FX Station MA MTF_1.tpl
Thanks for sharing RplusT, I really like that template!
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
RplusT
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

For the sake of convenience I have added an M15 TF of the ForexMT4systems_TR2 Indicator (Light Blue) so you can switch to the TF 5 without changing anything. The M5 TF of this Indi I have limited to show on the M1 Chart only. Unfortunately I have not got the source code, thus not automated TF possible.

For those relying on subwindow Indicators I have added Kvak's latest creation, the Genesis Histo BT (see Download Section) and put a Stochastic on it. Which then shows clearly what to expect i.e. the Stoch remaining in the "oversold/overbought" area (yeah I know) and then crossing the midline. The Stoch crossing the Midline also is pretty much in sync with the changes of the SSL (or Gann Hi/Lo). So there should be no guessing anymore.

Added also the H1,H4,D1 Candle which is very convenient to see the direction of the Higher TFs. When all are in the read or green....well, it's obvious what NOT to do.

Ok, see for yourself if it suits you........ Look at least for confluence of the M1 chart with the M5 to trade in that direction......Hopefully.....:D

TF M1
TF M5 ...you got now the TF M15 and M60

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, TransparentTrader, thomdel, kvak, pfxi