Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Cladi39 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:00 pm It is not complicate my friend. You have diffrents ZZ convinations signal , the more powerfull it is square with white arrow ( change of main trend) then you have a circle with white arrow, ( interin median powerfull ) then you have only a dot ( less intensity but can be a point of entry or exit if you learn to use it). Pictures attached.
PD: nobody will give you particular lessons try to learn the basic of trade your self, then read all the post. Art of trade take time. Best of luck

Thank you.
These users thanked the author StuartWong for the post:
Jedidiah

xard777 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:44 pm Hi Sappyjay,

This is my 2nd trade today, I did +60 Pip$ earlier and I know it says 217 but I closed out at +232 Pip$ for a total of +292 Pip$ so far today.
I tend to only use 30 min & 15 min but will look at 4hr TF from time to time just to get my bearings.

The best trades are at the cross of the Trend line if you are in a SELL on a Pink Candle then instead of a stop loss just bail if a Blue Candle appears. If you're in a BUY on a Blue Candle again bail if a Pink Candle appears. For the opposite colour candle to appear price has got to cross back over the Trend line which means that you should no longer be in that trade and you should without hesitation cut your losses instantly and WAIT sit back and reassess the situation (check higher TFs, previous highs and lows, how far has Mmath run, 2/8ths, 3/8ths, 5/8th, are we at overbought +1/8th +2/8ths or oversold -1/8th -2/8ths).

A 2nd red dot is great to a 1st Blue dot and a 2nd Blue dot is good to another blue dot or Arrow.
Until price has crossed the Trend line then consider the current trend to be still in play.
Again, this is why we WAIT for the cross. Keep it simple.
Xard777
Dear Mr Xard,
Thank you for posting the trade examples.
Jedidiah

luis1moce wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:12 pm Hi,

I hope it is more clear now? Remember to first look what is the main bias (blue square) and then look for crosses of price through the trendline in direction with the bias, also please don't be greedy, don't aim for hundreds of pips in M15 timeframe, just aim for 20-30 pips per trade, repeat 4-5 times per day and you are done for the day!

Regards.
Thank you for the putting the time and effort.
Erebøs_X

Hello, hello
I'm studying the XARD system since few time. It seems that the day open line is a big part of the system. Indicator to buy or sell if above or below.
What time is to consider for the day open.
I've seen that I can change the time shift gmt in the parameters.

I live in Paris so there's a gmt shift with NEW YORK. But what time to conider because for myself the day open was the stock open.

I also consider the broker's hour. But nothing is aligned :facepalm: