IndicatorRe: Requests & Ideas (MT5)

I need help with this Indicator like Alerts and some corrections/modifications in the code.
Hi Coders,
Mr. Tools, Mladen, and everyone on the excellent platform. I downloaded this indicator from the MQL5 codebase and I already added levels in the code but looks like it needs some fine-tuning from the experts, I already spent a lot of time but I am not a developer that's why I failed :)

The original name of this Indicator is RSICandlesV2 in the codebase but I renamed it RSI Tufail you can name it whatever you want but what I need is:

1- If Candle closes at the RSI level of above 60 like 60.01 or 61.05 it has to paint a Blue candle (Which it's already painting but sometimes due to the function written in the code it doesn't paint the blue candles instead it paints else color=clrVoilet
2- If the Candle closes at the RSI level of below 60 like 59.99 or 59.01 it has to paint a Red candle (Which it's already painting but sometimes due to the function written in the code it doesn't paint the blue candles instead it paints else color=clrVoilet
3- If Candle closes above the RSI Level of 70 or 80 it has to paint clrSandyBrown I tried but failed
4- Same will go if the candle closes RSI Level of 20 it should paint clrSandyBrown
5- Kindly add Alerts at the level of close which will be defined by the user or If Candle closes below 60 or above 60 of the RSI Level/Value.
If you need any visual presentation I can make a video or attach images.

Regards

Tufail

Re: Requests & Ideas (MT5)

Dear Mr Tools is it possible to convert this baby to MT5 version.
Gratitude

With it, smaller time charts can be made. Open from offline charts.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: Requests & Ideas (MT5)

uradello wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:18 am Hello,
a friend of main traslate this indicator from mt4 to mt5...it is ok if I have only buy or only sell positions:indicator plot an orizzontal line in order to display average price.
But if there are both long and short positions, orizzontal line is wrong.
I need two orizzontal line with different colors: one for long and one for short
thank's in advance
any news? thank you