Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Do you know this indicator? (High - Low)

Hi guys I am looking for an indicator that shows daily highs and lows in the form of numbers not lines and if it also shows weekly and monthly that would be great.

I applied earlier to make indicator, but the programmers seem to be busy, we thank them and appreciate their valuable time.
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8418142&p=1295 ... 1295481461

-English is not my mother tongue, sorry if there are mistakes
Attachments

SAM wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:16 pm Do you know this indicator? (High - Low)

Hi guys I am looking for an indicator that shows daily highs and lows in the form of numbers not lines and if it also shows weekly and monthly that would be great.

I applied earlier to make indicator, but the programmers seem to be busy, we thank them and appreciate their valuable time.
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8418142&p=1295 ... 1295481461

-English is not my mother tongue, sorry if there are mistakes
Hi, if no one has the indicator you require reminder that a work-around would be to check the Open High Low Close in the properties tab will give you the H and L for each time frame chosen.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
SAM

Dear MrTools,

I'm wondering if you'd think this idea for a simple indicator would be a good idea to make or not.
I've checked through the RSI indicator collection and haven't found any such thing.
What I'm thinking of is making an OMA RSI histogram that changes color according to five signals:
0-10 will give an extreme oversold color on the histogram, 11-40 will give a normal sell color, 41-59 will give a neutral color, 60-89 will give a normal buy color, and 90-100 will give an extreme overbought color.
Could MTF also be added to this?

Thanks for your time.
These users thanked the author GoldenBrett90 for the post:
Chickenspicy
My goal is to make advanced algorithm strategies, coded and simplified.
Trading psychology and ease-of-use are top priorities.

-GoldenBrett90

bonbon123 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:47 pm Hi, if anyone can create an indicator for sync/show candlestick from IQ Option to MT4, that would be great. Because I have used several brokers and I see different data than IQ Option so signals may be wrong
bro..
IQ option candle /bar expiry 30 seconds. MT4 cannot do this..
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi