Complete video Lesson PA

I have been trading forex for more than 8 years and have tried several successful strategies, and now I have an offer for you..

I offer complete training in trading (two strategies) -

In the lesson, you will learn how to select a market, how to draw a Technical Analysis, when to enter, where to enter SL and TP, or when to exit a position using an indicator.

1/SR Levels and breakout of TrendLinks with the help of RSI

2/ Engulfing on the Trendline with the help of MACD

The lesson will take place on the Telegram channel.
The cost of each strategy (monthly lessons) is only $100.

You can subscribe here on this channel where I will be giving my trades and some comments.

https://t.me/richmakerpro_Channel

The teaching will then take place in a closed group.
Attachments

Re: Complete video Lesson PA

Damn after 8years of trading you are able to draw trendline and sup/resistance.
Do you think you are able to learn in the next 8 years the higher highs and lower lows strategy?
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:06 pm Damn after 8years of trading you are able to draw trendline and sup/resistance.
Do you think you are able to learn in the next 8 years the higher highs and lower lows strategy?
---
Look, here on the forum and outside there are many traders who rely only on indicators, are very loss-making and do not know how to trade. I am not forcing anyone to join. I just want to help people who are interested in being profitable somehow. Here I offer trading lessons from a clean chart (without an indicator). So please don't attack me unnecessarily. What have you done for someone? Can you trade? are you successful why don't you help people? Tech $100 is the minimum (ridiculous amount). in our country, monthly teaching of one strategy costs 350-550 USD. I offer 2 strategies

tejt wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:22 pm ---
Look, here on the forum and outside there are many traders who rely only on indicators, are very loss-making and do not know how to trade. I am not forcing anyone to join. I just want to help people who are interested in being profitable somehow. Here I offer trading lessons from a clean chart (without an indicator). So please don't attack me unnecessarily. What have you done for someone? Can you trade? are you successful why don't you help people? Tech $100 is the minimum (ridiculous amount). in our country, monthly teaching of one strategy costs 350-550 USD. I offer 2 strategies
I have a thread where I shared my succesfull swing trading system for free
I am offering help to anyone that directs a question at me for free

I am trading for quite a bit of time and do that also fulltime.

I have a telegram group with People that I have handpicked and teach them for free
I dont only teach them the way I trade, but even more importantly I teach them the mental aspect of trading, because it doesnt matter how many successful strategies you give to a person. The real reason why you are not able to make consistent gains is due to psychology.
With those People I also share my live entries, showing both my wins and my losses.

What you are teaching is the most basic Price action you can find.
Does it mean its bad? Of course not (remember the real problem is the mental aspect?), but what you are giving in exchange of money you can literally find on youtube and not only 1 video.... but THOUSANDS.

You are trading for 8Years, but you are still trying to sell garbage indicators that you can find for free on this website as other members have already noticed and now you are trying to sell strategies which are so basic that you can find them in the beginners guide of babypips.

Stop being a clown.

Now that no one wants your trash indicators you suddenly give a summer sale.
In your strategies you use the default indicators of MT4, but you dont use your own indicators you have coded for your strategies?
Is it maybe because they are really trash?

I suggest that you start posting something useful, else you are just going to continously embarrasse yourself.

Be honest with yourself and with others.

If you need money that much then quote this message and ask for money, I will buy your summer sale.

I hope that the mods might be so kind to show this individual the door
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, Krunal Gajjar
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

There's a much simpler but more effective solution: Just ignore him.
Besides, why would one need a subwindow with an RSI Indicator for trading!? And Trendlines anyone must be able to draw. Plenty of (free) educational charts posted here at forex-station. No need even for newbies to waste their money.

tejt wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:22 pm I have been trading forex for more than 8 years and have tried several successful strategies, and now I have an offer for you..
u havent been doing shit for 8 years ahahahahahaha

and the price lmfaaooo dream on............

These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈