Kpt.HERO indicator

Hi Friends,
I would like to offer you an indicator. The indicator uses simple principles, and while it is very simple, it is also very powerful. (You can try 2 versions) If you want, you will receive both versions for the price of one.
The price of the indicator is only 50 USD (per EX4 file) , or 150 USD (for the source code).
if you are interested, write to me at "richmakerpro@gmail.com" and write that you are interested in the indicator "Kpt.HERO".
Thank you
You can download the trial vere below. I set the expiration to one week, .. until 07/09/2022
I wish you lots of fun and green pips.

Re: Kpt.HERO indicator

tejt wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:51 am Hi Friends,
I would like to offer you an indicator. The indicator uses simple principles, and while it is very simple, it is also very powerful. (You can try 2 versions) If you want, you will receive both versions for the price of one.
The price of the indicator is only 50 USD (per EX4 file) , or 150 USD (for the source code).
if you are interested, write to me at "richmakerpro@gmail.com" and write that you are interested in the indicator "Kpt.HERO".
Thank you
You can download the trial vere below. I set the expiration to one week, .. until 07/09/2022
I wish you lots of fun and green pips.

What should I do with those 300 arrows?
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

"The indicator uses simple principles, and while it is very simple, it is also very powerful"......... :lmao:

Yes, indeed! When PA moves North you get blue arrows and when it moves South you get red ones.... I guess, for those who don't know where North and South is.

I'm sure with this incredibly simple Indicator one can train chimpanzees to trade Forex.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, Deez

RplusT wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:43 pm "The indicator uses simple principles, and while it is very simple, it is also very powerful"......... :lmao:

Yes, indeed! When PA moves North you get blue arrows and when it moves South you get red ones.... I guess, for those who don't know where North and South is.

I'm sure with this incredibly simple Indicator one can train chimpanzees to trade Forex.
Oh crap RplusT! If the chimpanzees are going to learn Forex then we are definitely going to end up as the Planet Of The Apes :Rofl: :Rofl:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
RplusT
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT