Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

naluvs01 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:44 am Hi Mr Tools,

There is a great indicator here called the RSIx2, 3, 4, 5, 6. I wanted to know is there an WPR indicator similar. I would like to have alerts once ALL 3 WPR's are above /below the -50 line. Thanks in advance for any help!
Dont know what is RSIx2, 3, 4, 5, 6?
Make 3 wpr, look here...viewtopic.php?p=1295481630#p1295481630
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
naluvs01

tommo78 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:17 pm The version I uploaded is not patched in your linked thread, those do vary a little as this version does differ but thanks for the link, but this vesion just does not refresh. when you have time to fix that would be fabulous Mr Tools.

Cheers Again
If i fix it, it will be the same as the version you posted except without the fill, been there done that. :)

mr.tools/exerts
do have stoch heat map subwindow with 3 or 5 differnt custom period setting
level 20/80
coolour green/ red / dark green/darl red
if stoch and signal lines are above 20 level below 80 level - green
if stoch and signal lines are above 80 level - dark green
if stoch and signal lines are below 80 above 20 level - red
if stoch and signal lines are below 20 level - dark red
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

mrtools wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:26 pm If i fix it, it will be the same as the version you posted except without the fill, been there done that. :)
I know it differs but as the original author said it had some error or it calculated differently as it was copied from MT5 into MT4. But i do prefer how this calculates compared to a "Fixed" Model. Would it be possible to get this to Refresh in it's current manner so it still calculates this way while refreshing if possible. So I guess what i'm asking is can we keep the quirk & get it refreshing or is that to difficult.

Thankyou