Ogee wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:40 pm
WHAT !! Nooooo. You mean the conspiracy theorists were right all along 😨
WHAT THE FUCK
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
For real news, go to: Infowars.com 👈

Re: COVID CONTINUED

There you go. Fucking hell aye!

We all know if the EU says "may" it means "it will".

Ogee wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:40 pm
WHAT !! Nooooo. You mean the conspiracy theorists were right all along 😨
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
How to draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to easily find & draw major Support & Resistance

A study of 92 countries, states & provinces “did not find any statistically significant difference in the effectiveness between countries with and without lockdowns” but “higher mortality for lockdown countries was identified.”

https://t.co/DuSQ5OaYC8

A CNN anchor, the chairman of Credit Suisse, and France's top central banker giddily discuss the arrival of central bank digital currencies within five years at the World Economic Forum in Davos

That's what prof. scientists told us, isn't it! But then, that's because the "elite intelligence commies" are looking for ways to reduce the world's population to combat climate change. I guess humans fart too much. Like we need to remove the cows (to be replaced with artificial beef) because those fart too much too. And the pigs of course. Private airplanes are just fine though and the brain farts of those in the WEF..........Geez...that's how far we have come!
I apologize, that's not the language I normally use, but I'm just sick of the whole sh* going on and the handful who think they are entitled to tell us what we have to do.....without our consent of course.

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Trendiction [Bot] and 0 guests