Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:04 am Hi everyone, catching a ride on Beatle's amazing Trading System, I'm trying to make a version with a counter-trend bias for indices and/or stocks. As we have Supply/Demand in stocks, I think we can work on "buy low and sell high" a risk management idea in this metric would be to buy a slightly smaller position when it is below the baseline average.
Entries only when the XU-MA fast average agrees with the Adaptive Jurik Filter (I removed the FL's). The Renko used here is Evolution Renko EA. and the "Renko timeframe" would be some proportional to 1-2 hours of a candle.

I took the initiative of attaching the indicators + Template if you are interested.

In addition, thank you very much for the usual partnership. :D
Not to be remotely slow lol but could you point out the trade(s) to take on this chart?

RplusT wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:03 am Oh, no, nothing to be ashamed of. PA fluctuates and it is pretty natural, that when a trade is in the money, we want to keep that. Everyone knows that feeling. Unless one has got rules to strictly wait for the opposite "signal" to occur or move the SL (and probably being stopped out), it's just that way. At hindsight, seeing that the PA has pulled back a bit but then continued, we are always much smarter. Money in the bank, that's what it shall be at the end of the day.
Thanks RplusT and I completely agree!

I generally also have a intital wider SL, you could call it an emergency SL.
I usually never let the Market get all the way to that SL and I move my stoploss very fast once the Market starts moving away from my entry.

Forex can be very wild at times and I have also lost all my desire to trade it to be fair. I "accidently" got funded while trying out my system/s.
I am still not sure if I am happy or not having that account. Ever since the corona breakout Forex isnt anymore what it used to be and I daresay I am even somewhat traumatised from it. I dont like Forex anymore. I much prefer scalping indices. thats my thing (so its yours as I see).
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, eduarescobar, RodrigoRT7
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

cptwillwilliams wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:30 pm Not to be remotely slow lol but could you point out the trade(s) to take on this chart?
Hi cptwillwilliams, how are you? I can, of course. I trade long only in stocks (CFD's) maybe it's a little different approach than what people on this forum are used to. In addition, I trade by scale trading, that is, practically without a stop or with an extremely long stop. but to bring the op more in line with what most of the forum uses, I would focus on entering a standard half lot at the cross between adaptive jurik and XARD's fast average, below baseline. and a full lot at the crossing of the same above the baselines. As I trade by scale trading, I would let a signal pass that was very close to an order that I already have active, as this would unbalance my portfolio. I'm still adapting some points, but I've been advancing in my studies, thanks to the excellent indicators and templates posted here on the forum, by masters Xard, Beatlemania, Kwak, Mr Tools, RplusT, NathanvBasko, among many others. Once I have a definitive answer, I'll be happy to contribute to everyone.

In time, my idea is not to compete with anyone, but to aggregate and reciprocate the generosity of everyone. :D

Count on me.
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 5):
BeatlemaniaSA, maroka, cptwillwilliams, DaveTrader, Jedidiah

kenshin281180# wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:17 am @beatlemania can you share your tl sr settings with me please. I pulled the trigger and got it today. Thank you in advance.
Hi kenshin,

Here you go :) They are pretty standard. I don't use any of the alerts.
Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, kenshin281180#, DaveTrader, Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

p1ps_surfer wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:06 pm hi B, about the indi new hud fonts unreadable on my 2k monitor. ive try to tweak it but no avail setting work, any solution?
Regrettably nothing I can do about that :( That indicator is only available in .exe4 format. If anyone knows of or has the .mql4 file please share :)

No decompiled versions though!

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
p1ps_surfer, Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Than you so much BeatlemaniaSA, words actually fail me. I dont know how to thank you enough, i am a living testament that your system works, and it has brought food on my table. Thank you so much, May heaven's Blessings never cease pouring on you. your work has never been in vain.
These users thanked the author Narutopips for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, DaveTrader, Jedidiah
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.