Re: Trend Follower

chickensword wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:30 am
altered v4 with Sidus v3 arrows (non repaint)
and step rsx with option for arrows
Thanks for posting your template. Could you please remove the Trade Assistant. I haven't got the EA to do so. Thank you!

RplusT wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:26 pm
Thanks for posting your template. Could you please remove the Trade Assistant. I haven't got the EA to do so. Thank you!
Here a script that deletes all objects on your chart.
sharkfx-CleanGraph.mq4
(773 Bytes) Downloaded 73 times
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Hope

internet knows your ip so dont act loco
a flower cant grow next to weeds

0+0=0, infinity/infinity=1

The wages of sin is death and gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ
It’s self evident there is a creator and judgement.

free trade assistant ea
image_2022-06-29_205842157.png
SEMIAUTO REDBOX v1.1.9.7.ex4
(91.66 KiB) Downloaded 76 times

chickensword wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:59 am
free trade assistant ea
Yeah, that's the one I'm using. It's quick and also closes the trades (profitable trades) close to PA first. But my broker complains that it sends too many signals. They refuse to understand that it does not trade automatically but is a tool to place and close trades manually. They threaten me almost every day "if that continues we will have to close the account because our servers are being overloaded at times". My reply "Just do so". With my account size, they won't anyway.

RplusT wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:09 am
Yeah, that's the one I'm using. It's quick and also closes the trades (profitable trades) close to PA first. But my broker complains that it sends too many signals. They refuse to understand that it does not trade automatically but is a tool to place and close trades manually. They threaten me almost every day "if that continues we will have to close the account because our servers are being overloaded at times". My reply "Just do so". With my account size, they won't anyway.
Do I understand it correctly that the EA can also exit your trades itself and it goes it pretty well?
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:30 pm
Do I understand it correctly that the EA can also exit your trades itself and it goes it pretty well?

Never tried that. Manual operation is as far as I am willing to go with an EA. But you can choose at "Trade Type"..... Manual, Semi Auto and Auto and at "Tunnel Cross Type".....Line Touch or Line Cross.............and see what happens..... :D

EA.GIF

Re: Do you believe in miracles?

Attachments 49
  1. Similar Topics

1. Indicator Trend Counter Trend - Doubt

0 Replies 2100 Views

by RodrigoRT7, Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:55 am in MT5 Indicators

0 Replies
    2. 9 Replies
    3. 14 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], iPar, shinnosuke, thomdel and 43 guests