Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

opita wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:13 pm Kvak,

On the same note of reducing alerts, can I request an option for only alerting on alternate signals.
Meaning only on the first signal of the big ma and small ma crossing on buy and then only crossing on sell.

Thanks!
But this indicator not working for cross of fast, slow average.... is based on slope,
and the signal sometimes comes a few candles earlier.
Attachments

Merylfx wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:58 am Dear master coders, please review the code of this indicator. When you click on the button to stop the indicator the arrows do not disappear and always remain on the graph. Thank you for your help.

Try this version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, Merylfx, josi, kvak

kvak wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:12 am But this indicator not working for cross of fast, slow average.... is based on slope,
and the signal sometimes comes a few candles earlier.
Really?That is what it seems to warn for me.

XU ma simple BT 1.11.ex4 is based on a slope? My bad, I thought it was just the ma cross.

Is it possible to do it on the first slope like the image below?
Cheers,

Opita

opita wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:27 am Really?That is what it seems to warn for me.

XU ma simple BT 1.11.ex4 is based on a slope? My bad, I thought it was just the ma cross.

Is it possible to do it on the first slope like the image below?
Yes, it is not based on cross...Added menu for all signals or only first- true-false.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 8):
opita, 太虚一毫, BeatlemaniaSA, Merylfx, josi, muhammadfarooq, Jedidiah, Ricstar_8