Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

ETFOptionsTrader wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:37 pm Hi Mr. Tools, I've been playing around with the Angle of Averages indicator and I wonder if another feature could be added in:

Basically, a separate alert and color would trigger when the angle threshold level would be crossed before a certain amount of candles (from the 0 level). I found through some testing that when this condition is fulfilled, you can get a more precise angle that you're looking for. So in the below example, on the 1 minute chart, if candle expiration was set to 7, then the alert would trigger for the threshold crossings on the left, since only 6 candles were present, but not for the crossings on the right. Hope that makes sense!

Not sure how to do something like that, sorry!

PumbaPLS wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:36 am ikokunomatome ahtf

Please add Arrow signal when all colours align and only give a new signal once a new reversal signal is given (all colours align opposite colour)

ikokunomatome ahtf.mq4
I make something similar here.....viewtopic.php?p=1295481534#p1295481534
I couldn't do the arrows in the original file(it needs someone more skilled), I made this histogram version and I replaced the momentum with velocity.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
PumbaPLS, Jedidiah, 太虚一毫, Tradehunter, BeatlemaniaSA

kvak wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:18 am I make something similar here.....viewtopic.php?p=1295481534#p1295481534
I couldn't do the arrows in the original file(it needs someone more skilled), I made this histogram version and I replaced the momentum with velocity.
Thanks Kvak, playing with the settings and it works perfectly!
Attachments
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 3):
kvak, Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew