Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

PumbaPLS wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:10 am Watch out Beatle! I am your shadow!

(just having fun as I am currently bored)
Haha, love it! :Rofl: Keep it coming Pumba and let's make it easier and more profitable all the traders here on Forex Station ;) :problem: :clap:

I've been testing the Kuskus HA over the weekend and loved it. So that is why I requested of mrtools to enhance it a bit. I love to have a clean organised chart with indicators but ALSO allowing me to have a clean PA chart. So I can do some S/R trendline analysis as well :D

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:23 am What periods do you have your Xu and Kuskus HA set at? The original settings of the XU-Hybrid?
Yes Original settings. Kuskus HA is set at EMA 6.

I am using for my normal PA analysis a 6EMA channel and its for me a very strong indicator.
So I am trying the 6EMA also out on the Kuskus HA. Looks very good for now.
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:30 am Yes Original settings. Kuskus HA is set at EMA 6.

I am using for my normal PA analysis a 6EMA channel and its for me a very strong indicator.
So I am trying the 6EMA also out on the Kuskus HA. Looks very good for now.
I'm using 5. I'll test the 6 EMA ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
PumbaPLS
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT