Re: 4 Time Frame and All TFs Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:15 am 6 indicators in one, but displayed as histogram.
Top is CCI, RSI, Stochastic, MACD, DeMark and last on bottom is Velocity ( I replaced Momentum)
MTF, alerts and arrows are when all signal are up or down....
Wow kvak! This is fantastic :) Your coding skills are truly amazing. Thanks for the tireless and selfless contributions to the forex station community and especially the XU-Hybrid system!! :problem:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
kvak, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, Jimmy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

kvak wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:15 am
Thanks for your work!
I think the order you give in your input menu is not the order of the actual indicators: for example: MACD is not the fifth of the list (downwards) but actually the fourth (where in your input list is: Velocity).
a) Do you think it is at all possible to add text to the left of the indie - telling the user which line refers to which underlying indicator? see: screenshot
b) As we don't have the mq4-file: do you think it is possible to have unified colouring (for example: red for down; royal blue for up)? And horizontal lines that separate the different indies from each other?
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 5):
BeatlemaniaSA, marwilli, kvak, Chickenspicy, Jimmy

kvak wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:15 am 6 indicators in one, but displayed as histogram.
Top is CCI, RSI, Stochastic, MACD, DeMark and last on bottom is Velocity ( I replaced Momentum)
i saw this on fs social media post for today & oh dude that is really fantastic!!!!.......... can be used as heatmap to easily see the entire market & timeframe sentiment man!!!! love u kvak
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 5):
BeatlemaniaSA, kvak, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Hi Kvak,

Could you add the option to change the size of the arrows? Unfortunately, it is not included in this excellent update :)
Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Little upgraded version of 6th indicators.
Added only two colors for histogram.
Input menu is now in order of the histogram indicators.
Added menu for arrows size.
The line for separate each histogramis not possible and without labels.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
太虚一毫, Merylfx, BeatlemaniaSA, thomdel, pipsquirrel

This is my old indicator, I put it here for comparison with 6xindy.
I think it's much easier and the signals are comparable...(first picture arrows are from this indicator)
Is based only on rsi(upper histogram) and cci.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 8):
Tradehunter, 太虚一毫, Merylfx, BeatlemaniaSA, Milad8732, pipsquirrel, ujtrader, duahauvietnam

kvak wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:36 am This is my old indicator, I put it here for comparison with 6xindy.
I think it's much easier and the signals are comparable...(first picture arrows are from this indicator)

Color on RSI cross level, color on CCI cross level can configure the effect I want. :thumbup:

(6xindy has too many signals)
Is 6xindy's algorithm different?
Looking forward to modifying 6xindy with color on RSI cross level, color on CCI cross level standards (algorithms). Infinite merit!

kvak wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:36 am This is my old indicator, I put it here for comparison with 6xindy.

CCI + RSI histo and Fractal channel filtered rsi histo are similar "series" metrics. OK! :thumbup:

If there is no difficulty, please add button for CCI + RSI histo.

Infinite merit!

太虚一毫 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:40 am Color on RSI cross level, color on CCI cross level can configure the effect I want. :thumbup:

(6xindy has too many signals)
Is 6xindy's algorithm different?
Looking forward to modifying 6xindy with color on RSI cross level, color on CCI cross level standards (algorithms). Infinite merit!
In this indicator is cci based on cross zero level and rsi 50 level
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
太虚一毫