Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

constbln wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:51 pm I wonder how many people actually took 100-200trades and then started to try to optimize the system - the system is working as is it is. the more components to a system the harder it is to find the source of error.
trading has also a lot to do with timing and levels; in the end it doenst matter what you put on your chart :mistake:
Exactly it works like a charm. Thank you, Beatlemania for such a fantastic system. You outdid yourself once again.
These users thanked the author opita for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, forrest85, Jedidiah
Cheers,

Opita

Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

PumbaPLS wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:34 pm AUDCAD sell

ashamed to say that I am very bad at holding Trades. Most of the time I end up taking a 1:1 in Forex. This time at least a 1:1.2 :lmao:

Oh, no, nothing to be ashamed of. PA fluctuates and it is pretty natural, that when a trade is in the money, we want to keep that. Everyone knows that feeling. Unless one has got rules to strictly wait for the opposite "signal" to occur or move the SL (and probably being stopped out), it's just that way. At hindsight, seeing that the PA has pulled back a bit but then continued, we are always much smarter. Money in the bank, that's what it shall be at the end of the day.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 4):
Rabi, PumbaPLS, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7