Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

sam888 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:31 pm Please add Fibo 11.8or10.0
Just copy the attached file over the existing one and you have it.

Is anyone using the stuff I have posted? Just wondering if I should open a new thread or just stop messing up this one.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 6):
Castle73, ahmednegm, Flandria2, Jedidiah, MarVas, StuartWong
nil desperandum

Is anyone using the stuff I have posted? Just wondering if I should open a new thread or just stop messing up this one.

Yes, I'm using it and having great results. I've long been a student of Xard and always found the entries to be very easy, but exits/TP to be a challenge. Your twist on the system really helps nail that down.

I've been back testing the system for a few weeks now and am ready for forward testing. I'll let you know how I make out. Quick question, do you wait for the close of the candle for entries? I've tested both ways and found it to be slightly more consistent.

Keep up the posts. I'd definitely follow if you start a new thread. Thanks for to you and Xard
These users thanked the author Castle73 for the post (total 3):
XXXX, ahmednegm, Skyold

Castle73 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:28 pm Is anyone using the stuff I have posted? Just wondering if I should open a new thread or just stop messing up this one.

Yes, I'm using it and having great results. I've long been a student of Xard and always found the entries to be very easy, but exits/TP to be a challenge. Your twist on the system really helps nail that down.

I've been back testing the system for a few weeks now and am ready for forward testing. I'll let you know how I make out. Quick question, do you wait for the close of the candle for entries? I've tested both ways and found it to be slightly more consistent.

Keep up the posts. I'd definitely follow if you start a new thread. Thanks for to you and Xard
Thanks for the feedback it helps a lot.

On the crossing of the ribbon ie from pink to blue, I try to wait for the 2nd blue candle and wait for it to retrace back towards 50% of the first blue candle before entering. If it does not retrace much enter at the cross of the previous candle high. This gets you in at a better price so you make more profit, if it is a losing trade you are still better off. Waiting also can keep you out of false signals. However in a fast-moving market, you can't wait, so you will have to use your own judgement

For entries coming out of the ribbon, I wait for a dot to form inside the ribbon and get in at the crossing of the signal MA (Ribbon Edge).

It also pays to keep an eye on the colour of the signal line which is also what changes the stop light in the top right corner.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 7):
Castle73, LJC, Flandria2, FiveS, Skyold, Ricstar_8, Jedidiah
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:27 am Just copy the attached file over the existing one and you have it.

Hey FourXXXX,

I am always trying out your new toys you give us and I love your template.

I have my own stuff I use though so I "have to" stay with what I use.

Just want to let you know that I appreciate a lot what you are doing and I am sure there are many silent ones in here that use your things and are very greatful for what you are doing.

I think opening a new thread would be a great idea, you might be even subconciously restricting your creativity and thought process by just "chilling" in Xard`s thread.

following with great interest!
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 5):
XXXX, Skyold, Jedidiah, MarVas, StuartWong
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

xard777 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:38 pm OK, Smoke and Mirrors aside, I am going to let you in on an Intra-Day Trading secret... Keep it to yourself.
Blue Candle, look at BUYS, Pink Candle, look at SELLS, Grey Candle, Stay the F out!
Xard777
Dear Xard! Thanks for a super cool product. 35 version, works great and shows perfect entries on cryptocurrency.
I have a questions. Lines labeled compound entry, redrawn or not? And how do you know when they appear?
Thanks a lot!

BabLeBaobab wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:22 pm Hello,
I'm studying the system since few little days and it sounds amazing.

Is there any solution to have a chart without any indicators in order to makemy proper analysis?
Draw my level and over things and after apply the system on it.

A line in the menu (true/false)? Or everything else...?

I expect I was clear for understanding.

Bab.
Just about all of what you need have on/off buttons if that is what youre after.

Just have a browse through this topic

viewtopic.php?t=8473841
Great results can be achieved by trading the left side of the chart