Re: Adaptive Indicators for MT4

northwind wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:14 am Hello mrtools,
Following your encouragement, I tried modifying mladen's "simple (stepma of rsi adaptive ema 2.9) EA_1.mq4" to use your adaptive_jurik indicator.
The stepMA of rsi seemed closer to what the adaptive_jurik was doing.
The new version, "simple (adaptive_jurik) EA.mq4" compiles without errors and places trades, but not always in the right place and it gives too many alerts.
It works OK and then sometimes buys when it should sell and vice versa.
Things are now at a point where debugging is beyond my limited coding skills.

I think the problem is in passing parameters to the indicator.
I have tried changing the list of various parameters and adding commas and few other things.
I cannot eliminate the multiple alerts and can't confirm orders are placed when expected, e.g when the adaptive_jurik indicator on the chart shows a change in direction.
Lines 132 and 133 are the modified icustom calls to to the indicator.

Would you have time to take a look at the attached code and offer suggestions?
I truly appreciate any help.
Thank you.
NW

Edit: Tested it on Renko chart of US30 index and on M5 EURUSD.
The alerts kept popping up every couple seconds.

simple (adaptive_jurik) EA.mq4

Now EA, how does it work?

Jimmy wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 11:48 pm Continuing on with our Adaptive Indicators is the EMA Velocity VHF Adaptive with Floating Levels for MT4. Coded by Mladen and Mrtools (by memory) this adaptive indicator comes with (newer drop down box) Multi-timeframe + Interpolation, Adjustable Floating Levels, Color Change on Slope options & more.
is there a tma version of this that has alerts?

This is an updated version of phase accumulated wpr jurik smoothed also using a phase adaptive signal ma. Has arrow and alerts on zero cross and the button.

PS: If you're new to PA (Phase Accumulation), please see: Phase Accumulation indicator explained.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
kvak, Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7, josi, SijjiN, camisa, Jimmy, Krunal Gajjar, Milad8732, Jedidiah, alexm

Jimmy wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 3:52 pm This is the ingeniously coded ALB (Adaptive Lookback) Mogalef Bands by Mladen & Mrtools. It comes Multi-timeframe + Interpolation, Future Projection & Alerts.

This advanced technical indicator can be used as a target for breakouts or for take profit/stop losses.

A little more information from the creator of the original Mogalef Bands:

Good day jimmy, is there any way i can get the shades to show on this indicator?

Lightningstorm7 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:06 pm Good day jimmy, is there any way i can get the shades to show on this indicator?
Hey mate, sorry what did you mean by shades?
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance