Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

Hi Beatle,

Love the new system, it's very good. Have a question regarding the alignment of indicators: is a trade taken when all indicators align at the same time or at different times i.e the big and small ma, kuskus HA candle and macd are same color but the ikokumonatome and wae isnt, do we wait for the ikoku and wae to change and then take the trade? Hope the question makes sense.

Thank you,
Jem
These users thanked the author jemlife13 for the post:
Chickenspicy

jemlife13 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:42 am Hi Beatle,

Love the new system, it's very good. Have a question regarding the alignment of indicators: is a trade taken when all indicators align at the same time or at different times i.e the big and small ma, kuskus HA candle and macd are same color but the ikokumonatome and wae isnt, do we wait for the ikoku and wae to change and then take the trade? Hope the question makes sense.

Thank you,
Jem
If you go 1 Page back you find your answers.

But it also depends on you and how much is "enough" for you to take a trade.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
jemlife13
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

DaveTrader wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:46 am All you need is 1 or 2 trades like that a day and as you increase your lot size accordingly, you will make beautiful profits.

No need to go crazy trying to figure out if a trade looks good or not. Just follow the plan of above/below the ma and when the indicators go your way, grab it. There is no need to try and get a trade right at the turn around. Let it develop and get your slice out of the big meaty middle.
that was my two errors mistakes i was not look at the above and below MA AND I WAS AFTER THE START OF THE REVERSAL
These users thanked the author ego eimi for the post:
DaveTrader