Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

Tradehunter wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:34 pm Hey Beatle
Can we have an alert, arrow or notification when ikokunomatome ahtf line up all one color?
Thanks
Hi Tradehunter,

Regrettably I am NOT a coder or the coder of this particular indicator. Banzai made this available on the forum so please direct any update/modification requests to him, @mrtools or @kvak. :) :thumbup:

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Good day BeatlemaniaSA,

Sorry to bother or if I'm a pain in the butt. I've seen all the posts on here for version 3.3 and I've tried looking into it myself. Obviously not a veteran trader so it's still a bit confusing lol. So I'm adding two posts below if you can be so kind just to roughly mark what would be entries and a type of tp / trade exit or even like a "no trade". I do realize it's a 1m chart and is choppy. I would seriously appreciate it if you can help or someone could help just to give me a slightly better idea of what to do, because I see a lot of the indicators lining up but the actual trade move that happened is a no go.

Kind Regards
Jean-Pierre
Attachments
These users thanked the author JeanPierre458 for the post:
Chickenspicy

JeanPierre458 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:38 am Good day BeatlemaniaSA,

Sorry to bother or if I'm a pain in the butt. I've seen all the posts on here for version 3.3 and I've tried looking into it myself. Obviously not a veteran trader so it's still a bit confusing lol. So I'm adding two posts below if you can be so kind just to roughly mark what would be entries and a type of tp / trade exit or even like a "no trade". I do realize it's a 1m chart and is choppy. I would seriously appreciate it if you can help or someone could help just to give me a slightly better idea of what to do, because I see a lot of the indicators lining up but the actual trade move that happened is a no go.

Kind Regards
Jean-Pierre

As a trading rookie you should probably only try to trade the trend following entries.. meaning follow the "big MA"
I´ll give you a simple checklist

For buys:

Is the big MA green?
Is the small MA green?
is the KusKus Candle green?
Do we have an RSI arrow in our direction?
Are ALL subwindows green?

If you can answer everything question with "yes" then you are good to take the Trade.

For sells vice versa.

Now there are a few things that should get implemented to make this higher winrate and more consistent..in my opinion

Is support or resistance nearby?
Do we follow the higher timeframe trend?
For how long is the Trend already going?
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Hi everyone, catching a ride on Beatle's amazing Trading System, I'm trying to make a version with a counter-trend bias for indices and/or stocks. As we have Supply/Demand in stocks, I think we can work on "buy low and sell high" a risk management idea in this metric would be to buy a slightly smaller position when it is below the baseline average.
Entries only when the XU-MA fast average agrees with the Adaptive Jurik Filter (I removed the FL's). The Renko used here is Evolution Renko EA. and the "Renko timeframe" would be some proportional to 1-2 hours of a candle.

I took the initiative of attaching the indicators + Template if you are interested.

In addition, thank you very much for the usual partnership. :D
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 5):
kvak, Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, thomdel, Chickenspicy

DownloadRe: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

We could use this indicator for the zone and XARD's semafor
These users thanked the author dacanba for the post (total 3):
RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy, ParallelNative

PumbaPLS wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:55 am As a trading rookie you should probably only try to trade the trend following entries.. meaning follow the "big MA"
I´ll give you a simple checklist

For buys:

Is the big MA green?
Is the small MA green?
is the KusKus Candle green?
Do we have an RSI arrow in our direction?
Are ALL subwindows green?

If you can answer everything question with "yes" then you are good to take the Trade.

For sells vice versa.

Now there are a few things that should get implemented to make this higher winrate and more consistent..in my opinion

Is support or resistance nearby?
Do we follow the higher timeframe trend?
For how long is the Trend already going?

me trying out and learning the system ,... made some rookie mistakes at start kkkkk ,.... but i got hold of it the check list really matters
Attachments
These users thanked the author ego eimi for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, BeatlemaniaSA, SWicak

ego eimi wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:29 am me trying out and learning the system ,... made some rookie mistakes at start kkkkk ,.... but i got hold of it the check list really matters
All you need is 1 or 2 trades like that a day and as you increase your lot size accordingly, you will make beautiful profits.

No need to go crazy trying to figure out if a trade looks good or not. Just follow the plan of above/below the ma and when the indicators go your way, grab it. There is no need to try and get a trade right at the turn around. Let it develop and get your slice out of the big meaty middle.
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, maroka, BeatlemaniaSA