Re: Requests & Ideas (MT5)

sunmetal wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:16 pm hello everyone!mr.tools,I asked you once to take a look over this indicator,you told me it needs to be fixed,but I didn't dare to ask you fix it back then.I'm asking you now,please can you fix it?thank you
Was going to try and make rvi a function so I can make it macd like, but not there yet, and still haven't figured out how to call built in rvi yet, sorry.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

Hi Demi, I'm not sure if this file 2022.7z is meant for me, because I downloaded it but I cannot open it.
It will not run on mt5 and it failed to compile on mt5 editor.
The second time I downloaded it I saw it was a php file, I have no program that will open that file, and I don't even know what it it.
So sorry to be such a dunce when it comes to tech stuff. :stressed: I can install and uninstall mq5 indicators but that is about where my tech skills ends.
Thanks for your efforts to help me. :thumbup:

mrtools wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 5:16 am Haven't figured out the adjustable prices but did this version with adjustable period.

good!

Looking forward to the teacher refer to bulls -vs- bears jma + rsi histogram (btn) .ex4 or Fractal channel filtered rsi histo.ex4 to add RSI filter, and add RSI filter to fractals adjustable period channel histo.mq5.

(Add arrows, alerts are even better!)

Infinite merit!

mrtools wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:57 am Was going to try and make rvi a function so I can make it macd like, but not there yet, and still haven't figured out how to call built in rvi yet, sorry.

The Ehlers Inverse Fisher Transform.mq5 indicator written in stochastic technique was not found.

Looking forward to the teacher writing one when he has free time: Ehlers inverse fisher transform of stochastic.mq5 indicator. Infinite merit!

Also: Looking forward to adding ADXVMA to Ehlers Inverse Fisher Transform of smoothed RSI BT. :thumbup:

太虚一毫 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:54 pm The Ehlers Inverse Fisher Transform.mq5 indicator written in stochastic technique was not found.

Looking forward to the teacher writing one when he has free time: Ehlers inverse fisher transform of stochastic.mq5 indicator. Infinite merit!

Also: Looking forward to adding ADXVMA to Ehlers Inverse Fisher Transform of smoothed RSI BT. :thumbup:
Added AdxVma, more prices. and rsi methods only thing is the button is not working, not sure what cause that.

Edit) button works had it set in the wrong window, Duh!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, Chickenspicy, Jedidiah