Re: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

pin12 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:04 pm Hello

This is a robot based on the price border channel.

I don't know if it is very well done but it shows an ascending graph that shows profitability.

Would it be possible to create a profitable robot based on the same or similar channel?

The advantage of a narrow channel is that a robot would not leave too many negative trades behind, which is what usually burns an account. That is the most important thing in a robot, that it maintains a narrow range of trades, if possible within a channel, so that it does not leave negative trades behind.

There is also another bot on the soehoe site where this video is shared:

please post the indi

pin12 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:14 pm Interesting EA

This robot is in demo version. Could it be edited to be able to use it in real or demo accounts if possible?

What is the code that would need to be changed to convert an mq4 demo for real use?

It would be a good lesson for all of us to learn.

Thanks
From what I can tell the type of account for it to be traded on is probably limited in the dll file, only way I can tell is to contact the author.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, pin12

mrtools wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 2:54 pm Got these from another forum, one is vertical the other is horizontal uses button for your trade choices, you manually enter a trade and go from there, would advise to use on demo until familiar with it. You will need the include file to be posted in your mt4/experts/include folder for everything to work.

Hi

Is this EA still working? I'm having issues opening it. I've put it into the experts folder in MQL4 but no joy.

Maybe someone could point me in the right direction, Feel free to PM me :D

Jonln wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:40 am Hi

Is this EA still working? I'm having issues opening it. I've put it into the experts folder in MQL4 but no joy.

Maybe someone could point me in the right direction, Feel free to PM me :D
this file getfontnameMQ4.mqh in the right folder??
if so = running in my MT4
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post:
Jon
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

pin12 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:04 pm Hello

This is a robot based on the price border channel.

I don't know if it is very well done but it shows an ascending graph that shows profitability.

Would it be possible to create a profitable robot based on the same or similar channel?

The advantage of a narrow channel is that a robot would not leave too many negative trades behind, which is what usually burns an account. That is the most important thing in a robot, that it maintains a narrow range of trades, if possible within a channel, so that it does not leave negative trades behind.

There is also another bot on the soehoe site where this video is shared:

Hi
I paid Mr Tanaka to help me create EA based on indicator below looks like something you looking for
EA is one of best i`ve tested so far but need enough money to have coz DD maybe big is working against trend(backtest)
Im having on demo for over month now 3 pairs 10000 depeosit profit so far 1103
happy trading
These users thanked the author markw118 for the post (total 3):
pin12, Chickenspicy, Xanadu