Re: Honje's collection of indicators, strategies and trading journals

kvak wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:38 am Somethig like this? Or you think lines cross?
Colored aligator :) with AHTF and replace old button, now it is without "reclicking" bug....
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Use guppy ma to set the version of xu ma.

very effective
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:23 pm Thank you Honje for sharing your creativity and ingenuity! I truly appreciate it :)
Thanks
BeatlemaniaSA.

I'm just a guy who likes to keep trying and failing. Newbie traders who learn from their failures.

I still need to learn more from the seniors.

Kindly give us your advice,please.

greeting
honje19960321

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:23 pm Thank you Honje for sharing your creativity and ingenuity! I truly appreciate it :)
I am very curious about trading indices right now. .
May I ask what index do you usually trade?

honje19960321 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:36 pm I am very curious about trading indices right now. .
May I ask what index do you usually trade?
I trade US500 and US2000 at the moment. However, I've refined my system now that I plan to trade the following indices ;)

Namely, US100; US30; US500; US2000; UK100; AUS200 (I get up early so no problem :D), DAX (DE40) and TecDE30

This is what they ALL looked like this morning. See ANY similarities :lol:
Attachments
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:12 pm I trade US500 and US2000 at the moment. However, I've refined my system now that I plan to trade the following indices ;)

Namely, US100; US30; US500; US2000; UK100; AUS200 (I get up early so no problem :D), DAX (DE40) and TecDE30

This is what they ALL looked like this morning. See ANY similarities :lol:

WOW

i want to ask
Why they all seem to be heading in the same direction.

It's time for me to take the time to learn the index thoroughly

honje19960321 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:08 pm WOW

i want to ask
Why they all seem to be heading in the same direction.

It's time for me to take the time to learn the index thoroughly
Indices are comprised of many different stocks/companies.

US30 -> comprised of 30
SP500 -> comprised of 500
etc.

So generally you find.. when most Stocks go up the indices are also going up.
As all those indices are somewhat entangled with each other due to the comprised stocks, so you see them move often in tandem.
They can at times move differently though, as for example the NAS (US100) has more Tech Stocks included.

When trading indices you often want to use more than 1 indice to confirm a direction.

Example:

Lets say US 30 is going up, but NAS is going down.
You should then better wait till both US30 and NAS agree with each other to one direction before trading.

Beatle is using 8 indices... which I personally think to be overkill. As previously said very often those indices move very similar.

For most Traders I would suggest using 3 indices for their trading. This is usually more than enough.

The indices I would recommend are the "3 Amigos"

US100 - US30 - US500 As they generally have the most traded Volume and are rather volatile.
I personally Included DE40 in my list.

I hope this helps.

I include my trading setup for reference how I am scalping indices every day.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:36 pm
Beatle is using 8 indices... which I personally think to be overkill. As previously said very often those indices move very similar.

For most Traders I would suggest using 3 indices for their trading. This is usually more than enough.

The indices I would recommend are the "3 Amigos"

US100 - US30 - US500 As they generally have the most traded Volume and are rather volatile.
I personally Included DE40 in my list.

I hope this helps.
Haha, PumbaPLS, no no I do NOT plan to trade ALL those indices at the same time :Rofl: I usually would trade US200, US500 and US30. The others I like because maybe on a different day I'll ONLY trade UK100 or any of the others ;) NEVER all at the same time :D

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT