Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

This is how we ALL are going to be doing it guys!! :Fire: :Fire: :Fire: :thumbup:

It's 06:45am here by me now and my daily target has ALREADY been reached! Now no stress work day ahead of me ;)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 5):
Jedidiah, Sarj, kenshin281180#, maura, DaveTrader
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

XU-Hybrid Trading System 3.3

Hi Guys,

Here is version 3.3 :)

Before I proceed I just want to remind everyone that everything is given away here for free. You are under NO obligation to use it in it's entirety or parts of it. If you do not like or it does NOT agree to your trading style or trading philosophy then you know what to do ;)

I've decided in my personal opinion to update and enhance it with Ichimoku and Jurik BB. Why you may ask? Personally I feel if that you can ascertain to a high degree of probability where the trend might be heading then all the better. NO indicator has been added unless I felt it can ONLY enhance my trading experience. I DO NOT subscribe to the more is better philosophy.

There is a saying,

" You Do Not Need To Argue With Anyone. If You Are Making Money In The Markets Then You Are Doing It Right!"

So please see the screenshots below. Every indicator serves a purpose :) I've added the Jurik BB thanks to Honje. He was continuously posting about Bollinger Bands. So I thought, hey let me investigate that a bit more. Especially about the Bollinger Band Squeeze. So glad I did. Test it on the charts and hopefully you'll see the benefit of the Bollinger Band Squeeze as well :) Please spend some time checking thru the various parts of the forum regarding Ichimoku and Bollinger Bands. You will be amazed the gems you'll find.

Everything matches up beautifully in the system now and literally you can be successful with BUY/SELL arrows! :Rofl: However, here comes the caveat, if you do not practice sensible money management, have a solid trading psychology, learn to conquer your GREED and FEAR and follow the(your) RULES then you will NOT be successful. I have gone through all of that and now I can say with confidence and surety that I will be successful EVERY time I trade. A bold statement but I have put the time, sweat and losses in to make this system simple, easy and successful.

Please test it thoroughly and provide your feedback for the benefit of the members.

All the trading success to you and may you make boatloads of PIP$! :Fire: :Fire: :Fire:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

And my results for the day using the XU-Hybrid 3.3 :Fire: :Fire: :Fire:
Attachments

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System 3.3

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:43 am Hi Guys,

Here is version 3.3 :) XU-Hybrid 3.3.zip

Before I proceed I just want to remind everyone that everything is given away here for free. You are under NO obligation to use it in it's entirety or parts of it. If you do not like or it does NOT agree to your trading style or trading philosophy then you know what to do ;)

I've decided in my personal opinion to update and enhance it with Ichimoku and Jurik BB. Why you may ask? Personally I feel if that you can ascertain to a high degree of probability where the trend might be heading then all the better. NO indicator has been added unless I felt it can ONLY enhance my trading experience. I DO NOT subscribe to the more is better philosophy.

There is a saying,

" You Do Not Need To Argue With Anyone. If You Are Making Money In The Markets Then You Are Doing It Right!"

So please see the screenshots below. Every indicator serves a purpose :) I've added the Jurik BB thanks to Honje. He was continuously posting about Bollinger Bands. So I thought, hey let me investigate that a bit more. Especially about the Bollinger Band Squeeze. So glad I did. Test it on the charts and hopefully you'll see the benefit of the Bollinger Band Squeeze as well :) Please spend some time checking thru the various parts of the forum regarding Ichimoku and Bollinger Bands. You will be amazed the gems you'll find.

Everything matches up beautifully in the system now and literally you can be successful with BUY/SELL arrows! :Rofl: However, here comes the caveat, if you do not practice sensible money management, have a solid trading psychology, learn to conquer your GREED and FEAR and follow the(your) RULES then you will NOT be successful. I have gone through all of that and now I can say with confidence and surety that I will be successful EVERY time I trade. A bold statement but I have put the time, sweat and losses in to make this system simple, easy and successful.

Please test it thoroughly and provide your feedback for the benefit of the members.

All the trading success to you and may you make boatloads of PIP$! :Fire: :Fire: :Fire:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Thank you BeatlemaniaSA 😊
These users thanked the author Sarj for the post (total 2):
kenshin281180#, Jedidiah

Good day sir,

I first want to say thank you so very much for the effort you put into the system. I'll definitely be using it.

I downloaded the latest version put it onto mt4, the one file (desktop.ini) not entirely sure what to do with it or what file to put it in, because it downloads and says might be harmful to your computer🙃

And I tried all the indicators ON/OFF, but I can't seem to find the one that is on your charts, bunch of dots. I'll add a picture below. Obviously I'm doing something wrong lol

Please advise and Kind Regards
Attachments

JeanPierre458 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:08 pm Good day sir,

I first want to say thank you so very much for the effort you put into the system. I'll definitely be using it.

I downloaded the latest version put it onto mt4, the one file (desktop.ini) not entirely sure what to do with it or what file to put it in, because it downloads and says might be harmful to your computer🙃

And I tried all the indicators ON/OFF, but I can't seem to find the one that is on your charts, bunch of dots. I'll add a picture below. Obviously I'm doing something wrong
Hi JeanPierre :),

Great to hear that you are planning to use my system. The desktop.ini file you can delete. It is not harmful and not required. My apologies for not noticing it there.

With regard to the small dot indicator. That is my Support and Resistance indicator. It is a paid indicator from TrueTL. The coder is a member here on the forum. I also have his paid TrueTL trendline indicator. There are many FREE S/R and trendline indicators available in the forum. Do a search and test them to see which you prefer.

Personally, I've tested the free versions and I like his better. However, that is just my opinion. You DO NOT have to buy anything to use the XU-Hybrid system and be successful ;) :thumbup:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

[quote=BeatlemaniaSA post_id=1295481248 time=1656140805 user_id=4944918]

a great work Beatle.. I have been following your system since you started the thread..

It is of good benefit that it give quick entries and exits.. However, I will like to ask how you filter our bad entries that has all the signals aligning (like showing in the picture) that does not move too far.. .. This is my major challenge with the system..

How do you get good entries that moves very far.. The example you sighted here shows your entries after a divergence.. But alot of good entries don;t also follow a divergence.. So let me know, cos it's not just about the good entries, it's also about avoiding the bad ones..

Kind Regards
Attachments

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System 3.3

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:43 am Hi Guys,

Here is version 3.3 :) XU-Hybrid 3.3.zip

There is a saying,

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Thanks for sharing.. I love the MACD settings.. looks great on M5