Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:25 am You definitely don't exist, lol. you're the best, Moey.
Best MOEY of the year, Thank you for the complement, If I made just 2 post after donkey years of joining doesn't mean I'm not active at others and afterall, any trader is after profit and not for solidarity, if you feel otherwise, thats to you, on the hand of Newbie asking for source code doesn't mean I'm a pro, started coding class few weeks back and still at the infant stage and I know definitely I'll be there, Making stuffs easy and not complicating before making a headway is what I'm after, if you feel you are not comfortable with my post then do take cyanide.

Apparently you're the one who was bothered, but let's be serious then. So I found the gif funny, don't take things so seriously...rsss.

Your intention may even be good to ask for the mql, but unfortunately there are bad people who may want to modify and resell the indicators.

Finally, about the pdf you mentioned, I read the post from page 800 to the present day, if you take the lines of Beatlemania and XARD himself, it will give you a good direction :D

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:39 pm You have got to love the ADR levels.

Good on you mate! Always a pleasure to read your posts.

Today was a bad day, I have my beautiful Lisa at home for the NZ Matariki holiday, and sitting in bed, I had just finished saying how the danger zone for the open was between the Daily Open line and 200 moving average and before I knew it I was in negative territory. Lucky, she started doing some housework and I could salvage the situation....

Yesterday was a 15+ % day - I would like to say I am going ok.

After months of looking at AUS200 only (successfully)! I have started to look further afield. I saw the HK50 double pop this morning but was in USTECH trades.

Congrats my friend, and eternal thanks to the mighty Xard!
Attachments
These users thanked the author Musashi for the post (total 4):
XXXX, Jedidiah, Flandria2, Skyold
Don't settle with hitting your Goal - Aim to Smash It!!! - XARD777

Here is a basic EA that works in MT4 Strategy Tester that allows you to backtest in an environment close to live trading.

Just save your normal trading template (minus any EA, Dash, Clock & Borders) as "Tester". Copy the EA attached into your Experts folder and restart MT4. Open Strategy tester, select the EA, Symbol etc and change Expert properties to suit your Symbol, the example in the image works for HK50. WIth Visual ticked click start and use the Buy, Sell and Close Buttons as required. It is best to set quite wide stops as you can't change them once a trade is open and the SL is trailing.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 10):
Skyold, Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, KAESER444, tradergau, Musashi, iPar, excellence, FiveS, StuartWong
nil desperandum