Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

Okay I'm all done for the day guys :) The Market Makers are having some fun messing with retail traders heads :Rofl: So I'm NOT going to be in there wishing for moves to happen.

Just missed my target for today but tomorrow is another day ;) I'll be releasing the next update of XU-Hybrid either tomorrow or on Saturday. I want to prepare the trading rules and guidelines for using the system. Got to squeeze it all in between my work and life :Rofl:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

And for those of you that LOVE Gold it would have been a beautiful shiny day today :thumbup: :D :Hot: :Fire:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 11):
Jedidiah, Sarj, eduarescobar, dmnik, ikarus, DaveTrader, excellence, RodrigoRT7, Paddygir, satyafx, SWicak
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Dego wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:15 am Does the big arrow repaint/recalculate? It's named "RSI arrows on chart BT"
Hi Dego,

The RSI arrows on Chart DO NOT repaint once they are drawn on the chart.

Also ALWAYS only make a decision once a candle has closed NOT while it is still forming.

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
DaveTrader, excellence, FxLegion999, Dego

DaveTrader wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:58 am WOW!

You hit it out of the park with v3.2. Absolutely love it! So we have this and Xard's v35 is also a home run. Can't thank you guys enough.

You and Xard are going to have to start including an apology letter template with your downloads. These brokers are not buying their bling on our dimes anymore.
Thanks Davetrader :),

That was my goal. To enable traders to be successful and for them to change their lives and those around them for the better! All the success to you :) :problem:

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
kenshin281180#, FxLegion999

honje19960321 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:57 am Good evening, BeatlemaniaSA

I'm ready for bed.
Here is my setup.
In fact, the effect of using the default settings is also very good (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

Good night.
Honje19960321
XU-Hybrid v3_2_1 - Kuskus (Currencies).tpl
I downloaded the template with some indicators from this post, but my screen shows a "different' version of this 'beatlemania" "system'?
If somebody can upload ALL the indies in a Zip or rar file. with the appropriate settings.. I and many of us will appreciate it..

Thanks

NewLight wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:46 am I downloaded the template with some indicators from this post, but my screen shows a "different' version of this 'beatlemania" "system'?
If somebody can upload ALL the indies in a Zip or rar file. with the appropriate settings.. I and many of us will appreciate it..

Thanks
Honje uploaded this particular template so you have to request of him to upload the indicators he used in it. My latest version will be released either today or tomorrow depending on my work schedule :)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 5):
excellence, NewLight, Sarj, Jedidiah, satyafx