Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

honje19960321 wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:51 pm
If you add this MACD indicator, it will be the most perfect
Hi Honje,

What are the settings that YOU are using for this MACD indicator in combination with the XU-Hybrid?

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
“Sorrow prepares you for joy. It violently sweeps everything out of your house, so that new joy can find space to enter. It shakes the yellow leaves from the bough of your heart, so that fresh, green leaves can grow in their place. Whatever sorrow shakes from your heart, far better things will take their place.”

BeatlemaniaSA wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:34 am
Hi Honje,

What are the settings that YOU are using for this MACD indicator in combination with the XU-Hybrid?

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Good evening, BeatlemaniaSA

I'm ready for bed.
Here is my setup.
In fact, the effect of using the default settings is also very good (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

Good night.
Honje19960321
1655924174673.jpg
1655924190077.jpg
XU-Hybrid v3_2_1 - Kuskus (Currencies).tpl
(1.52 MiB) Downloaded 104 times
My Son, Conduct Your affairs with H u m i l i t y
and you will be L o v e d more than a giver of Gifts.
H u m b l e Yourself The More, The G r e a t e r You are,
and You will find M e r c y in The Sight of G o d
——Sirach Chapter 3(17-18)

honje19960321 wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:57 am
Good evening, BeatlemaniaSA

I'm ready for bed.
Here is my setup.
In fact, the effect of using the default settings is also very good (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

Good night.
Honje19960321
Thanks Honje19960321,

Yeah, this just confirmed my settings as well. :) Well done. Thanks for your excellent input and contributions! :thumbup:

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
“Sorrow prepares you for joy. It violently sweeps everything out of your house, so that new joy can find space to enter. It shakes the yellow leaves from the bough of your heart, so that fresh, green leaves can grow in their place. Whatever sorrow shakes from your heart, far better things will take their place.”

I made sure I bought a ticket for this JPY train... :Rofl: :Fire: :Fire: :Fire:
Running Trades 2022-06-23_081551.png

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

SL moved to BE on ALL trades already! ;)
Update: Trades closed and profit taken :thumbup: ;)
JPY Index 2022-06-23_082730.png

Round #3 today! :Fire: :Fire: :Fire: Hmm, I better be careful because if I keep this up I'll actually be making (lots of) money with BUY / SELL arrows! :Rofl: :Rofl:

Also paying respects to XARD777 for his excellent panel. Honestly, I have not yet found one that works as well ;) Thanks @XARD777 :problem:

This template is ONLY for reference purposes :)
Running Trades 2022-06-23_113043.png

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Getting ready for indices ;)
Info chart 2022-06-23_135410.png

josi wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:47 pm
Visually most impressive!
Thanks Josi :) :thumbup:

1. Similar Topics

1. Suggestions for building a trading system

17 Replies 4600 Views

by 太虚一毫, Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:26 pm in Trading Systems

17 Replies
    2. Taixu Yihao MT4 trading system (Open)

64 Replies 14665 Views

by 太虚一毫, Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:36 am in Trading Systems

64 Replies
    3. The simplest short-term trading system

6 Replies 3333 Views

by 太虚一毫, Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:42 pm in Trading Systems

6 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Seznam [Bot], StuartWong and 20 guests