Re: Trading Pullbacks System

TraderX wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:39 pm Hey RplusT.

Do you generally trade only US30 @ M1?
Yes, I only trade US30 and GE40. It's more than enough to focus on and get the big picture.
M1 I use to place the trades and follow higher TFs.
It makes more sense to place 10 orders on a high probability trade on 1 instrument than 1 order searching 10 or more instruments.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 3):
Meyney, TraderX, RodrigoRT7

[quote=RplusT post_id=1295480975 time=1655898409 user_id=4866937]
US30.....Today is really a Pullback trading day. All day long. Tons of money to make, even for beginners.

To satisfy my "it does not matter what one puts on the chart" I used the AMA Bands for a change (I hope Meyney doesn't mind). As for any Indicator, it's just a guideline. And it works pretty well. Trendlines are of course still part of the game. ]

i like the ama bands whats the logic behind those?
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

RplusT wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:46 pm US30.....Today is really a Pullback trading day. All day long. Tons of money to make, even for beginners.

To satisfy my "it does not matter what one puts on the chart" I used the AMA Bands for a change (I hope Meyney doesn't mind). As for any Indicator, it's just a guideline. And it works pretty well. Trendlines are of course still part of the game.

same but different ;) (I would like to add: watch the impulses=big move short time versus retrace=small move long time) Edited: I have marked the impulses
Attachments
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
Jedidiah

RplusT wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:46 pm US30.....Today is really a Pullback trading day. All day long. Tons of money to make, even for beginners.

To satisfy my "it does not matter what one puts on the chart" I used the AMA Bands for a change (I hope Meyney doesn't mind). As for any Indicator, it's just a guideline. And it works pretty well. Trendlines are of course still part of the game.

Why added this nonsense elegant osc?
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
euro_rapp