Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

I like the sentiment and collaborative spirit, but I think this thread should strictly be focused on Beatlemania's system.

(With the exception of templates for visual changes like new colours. These don't change the actual system.)

Spin-off systems are distracting and/or have unnecessary filler. Should have their own thread. Adding more indicators isn't necessarily a good thing, but feel free to do it (and talk about it in your own thread!)
These users thanked the author TraderX for the post (total 2):
Woodyz, BeatlemaniaSA

TraderX wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:48 pm I like the sentiment and collaborative spirit, but I think this thread should strictly be focused on Beatlemania's system.

(With the exception of templates for visual changes like new colours. These don't change the actual system.)

Spin-off systems are distracting and/or have unnecessary filler. Should have their own thread. Adding more indicators isn't necessarily a good thing, but feel free to do it (and talk about it in your own thread!)
I totally agree TraderX.........
K.I.S.S principle.............
If unless you can prove with the facts of forward testing that a new indicator or approach would actually be more beneficial to Beetles, then sure tell us all about it. Otherwise start your own strategy thread. IMHO
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, TraderX, FxLegion999

Rabi wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:20 pm
Hi Rabi,

I truly am pleased that you have decided to use parts of my system. However, the members are correct in that you should start you own thread or journal where you can chronical your trades and thoughts. I experienced the same when I incorporated changes to xard's XU system. I was politely advised to start my own thread :D I did and here we are now. ;)

So the members will greatly appreciate it if you did start your own thread. They can follow you there.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, TraderX, satyafx, ikarus
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

TraderX wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:58 pm A win's a win 😂

If you ever get time this weekend, I'd love to see this template released! We gotta have it.
nothing much different besides the colours really.

But thats what I am using currently. Have Fun.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 6):
TraderX, Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, thomdel, FxLegion999, forrest85
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:08 pm nothing much different besides the colours really.

But thats what I am using currently. Have Fun.
Thanks Pumba! I see we are all having fun with the system. Cool! I'm so pleased and may it bring loads of PIP$ to everyone using it :) :problem:

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, shinnosuke
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT