Re: Rich Maker PRO Indicator

Borshchov A.N. wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:56 am how many of these new-generation paid nanoindicators are already roaming the Internet... people, don't let yourself be fooled. This is an ordinary ATR stop. False signals in the same places. Everything is solved by settings, save your money.
200 ema + atr stops + trend direction force (as candles) all filtered
These users thanked the author Tradehunter for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, BeatlemaniaSA, PumbaPLS

RplusT wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:56 pm Reading RICH MAKER I was rushing over here with a bundle of cash in my hand and now I'm utterly disappointed.
As far as I know that kind of Indis, like Trend Envelopes, ATR stops, BB stops and and.....are all free here. And they do a better job.

Now I got to continue searching........ :lmao:
Just when I thought a stranger, out of the kindness of his heart, decided to open a forum thread on the internet and make me super rich without any effort.
These users thanked the author TraderX for the post:
RplusT

tejt wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:35 pm Yes, I use ATR Stops. How do you want to define when the market turns back? Without redrawing, this is impossible, and redrawing will clear your account. My indicator does not redraw. These are good inputs when the market is trending and not going sideways.
Use trendlines. They are the most precise indicator. They don't redraw (unless I do) and they are free in MT4.
Does not get better than that!