Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

constbln wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:03 pm hi fxlegion could you upload that sup/res indicator (blue and red lines on hi/lo)

thanks in advance!
Sure np! I use the 21 settings, but you can play with the settings to fit your trading style. I chose 21 because of the fib number sequence.
These users thanked the author FxLegion999 for the post (total 2):
constbln, BeatlemaniaSA

forrest85 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:54 pm Hello. Could you tell what is the entry indicator what you use?
I do not use a single indicator for entry in this case all the short-term indicators were bearish and the longer-term were bullish hence the reason I said a bit risk. The
Lwma on a dayly t/f and envolopes are set to day and weekly t/f these are all bullish at present (could repaint as they are mtf) I am currently about 40 pips down a SL of 93 pip. Watching closely could close at any time if it does not change or let it run if I fall asleep

US500 today... :Fire: :Fire: :Fire: The latest version of XU-Hybrid working it's magic :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

XU-HYBRID 3.2.1 :)
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Rabi wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:28 pm
y

Trade I have just taken a bit risky as the envelope histogram day timeframe is still green will watch carefully
Closed for a 60 pip loss closed too early 4 hr envelope had turned bullish on I hour chart buy closed bearish as did the day timeframe problem with MTF. But one needs to weigh up risk their risk tolerance.
These users thanked the author Rabi for the post (total 2):
Sarj, Chickenspicy