Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear Mr Tools,
Do you have time?
Can help me?
Convert this indicator to the MT4 version

Gratitude

Source Mladen Rakic
Theory :

The "squeeze" method (indicator doing that was posted here : Squeeze )is usually (due to the nature of calculation - since it uses standard deviations as a part of calculation) associated with Bollinger bands indicator. This indicator is doing that : combining the Bollinger bands and the "squeeze" into one indicator

Usage :

Check if the middle Bollinger bands value has a color or not. If it does not have a color (it is gay), according to theory the market is consolidating and you can expect a break in either direction. Use the Bollinger bands itself for estimation of the possible direction and then use the color change as signal. The color of the middle line is not based on middle line slope, but on the median price position related to that value

The ATR and deviation bands multipliers used as default are the ones that are usually used for that. Some experimenting with those parameters is advised before you use the indicator for trading decisions
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
talaate, Jimmy, DaffyTaffy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mr.tools
as per my earlier request you did for me PSAR S/R lines,
now i may request you to have an extension line till the next S/R close as show in snap
also it will be better to have setting option for the true/fase for exention and length of bars!!

if you can manage to make on/off for th eSAR dots. i think it not to visible in chart.!!
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

honje19960321 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:59 pm Dear Mr Tools,
Do you have time?
Can help me?
Convert this indicator to the MT4 version

Gratitude

Source Mladen Rakic

Bollinger bands (squeeze).mq5
Theory :

The "squeeze" method (indicator doing that was posted here : Squeeze )is usually (due to the nature of calculation - since it uses standard deviations as a part of calculation) associated with Bollinger bands indicator. This indicator is doing that : combining the Bollinger bands and the "squeeze" into one indicator

Usage :

Check if the middle Bollinger bands value has a color or not. If it does not have a color (it is gay), according to theory the market is consolidating and you can expect a break in either direction. Use the Bollinger bands itself for estimation of the possible direction and then use the color change as signal. The color of the middle line is not based on middle line slope, but on the median price position related to that value

The ATR and deviation bands multipliers used as default are the ones that are usually used for that. Some experimenting with those parameters is advised before you use the indicator for trading decisions
Posted a version here Bollinger band indicators
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

sal wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:22 pm mr.tools
as per my earlier request you did for me PSAR S/R lines,
now i may request you to have an extension line till the next S/R close as show in snap
also it will be better to have setting option for the true/fase for exention and length of bars!!

if you can manage to make on/off for th eSAR dots. i think it not to visible in chart.!!
Looks to me that's what the support and resistance do already and about the psar you want no more choice between line or dots you want to be able to remove it completely?

mrtools wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:19 am Looks to me that's what the support and resistance do already and about the psar you want no more choice between line or dots you want to be able to remove it completely?
existing s/r psar have only solid line not any DOTS extension . What you seen on snap dots line, i manually drawn for you to understand the limit of extension.. :)
Another as you said PSAR dots main , its not mandatory or can remove completely
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:42 pm existing s/r psar have only solid line not any DOTS extension . What you seen on snap dots line, i manually drawn for you to understand the limit of extension.. :)
Another as you said PSAR dots main , its not mandatory or can remove completely
Sorry, have no idea how to do that as far as the psar dots, that's simple just put color none in the inputs settings like below chart picture.
Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
sal