Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

Rabi wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:19 am Hi Sarj.
I have enclosed indicators and a template. The are 2 differences the Tl indicators are bought indicators but I have substituted a free version of the Tl trendline indicator and the supply and demand indicator. I trade only the 1-hour and 4-hour charts. the envelopes the 2 I rely on most are the 4-hour and day, the weekly is there to give a very long-term view and the current I use to give me a heads up that the market might change. The NTRT is a new indicator that I am testing I do download a lot of indys and if they look promising to me I put on a chart and test them for a while. Let me know if you have any improvements or suggestions.
Sorry did not know how to add folder.
Hi. First of all thank you your system. I have an issue. The HiLow button is not working. Is an indicator missing or what is the problem?

forrest85 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:38 pm Hi. First of all thank you your system. I have an issue. The HiLow button is not working. Is an indicator missing or what is the problem?
Most likely yes. Check to see that you have it included in your Indicators folder. If not then here it is. Rabi supplied the template and indicators above but I did not see the Hi-Lo indicator in the list he supplied.
Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
forrest85, Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:45 pm Most likely yes. Check to see that you have it included in your Indicators folder. If not then here it is. Rabi supplied the template and indicators above but I did not see the Hi-Lo indicator in the list he supplied.

Daily-Weekly-Monthly Hi-Low BT 1.01.ex4

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Thank you , must have missed the hi/lo indicator
These users thanked the author Rabi for the post:
forrest85

constbln wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:03 pm hi fxlegion could you upload that sup/res indicator (blue and red lines on hi/lo)

thanks in advance!
That looks like the paid indicator TrueSR by TruetTL. I purchased it as well. Well worth it in my opinion but you can use many of the free S/R indicators available here in the forum :)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
constbln

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:30 pm That looks like the paid indicator TrueSR by TruetTL. I purchased it as well. Well worth it in my opinion but you can use many of the free S/R indicators available here in the forum :)
thanks for the answer beatle. I´ve been on the site before. I see benefit on the true tl and the s/r indicator. As I learned you only can buy all of the indicators. I dont see that much benefit in the other indicators they offer. Maybe I overlook something

constbln wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:49 pm thanks for the answer beatle. I´ve been on the site before. I see benefit on the true tl and the s/r indicator. As I learned you only can buy all of the indicators. I dont see that much benefit in the other indicators they offer. Maybe I overlook something
I've had the same experience. I personally ONLY use the SR and TL indicators. I've tried all the others but they don't seem to be any better than Mladen's or mrtools' versions.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
constbln