Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

Rabi wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:56 pm Hi Beatle and Pumba.
I have been using both your systems profitable for a while on a demo account and recently joined parts of each together and at present is proving successful hope neither of you mind
I Absolutely do NOT mind! Well done on your success so far. Take what works for you and develop your strategy to be successful :thumbup:

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
trailingedge
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Hi Sarj.
I have enclosed indicators and a template. The are 2 differences the Tl indicators are bought indicators but I have substituted a free version of the Tl trendline indicator and the supply and demand indicator. I trade only the 1-hour and 4-hour charts. the envelopes the 2 I rely on most are the 4-hour and day, the weekly is there to give a very long-term view and the current I use to give me a heads up that the market might change. The NTRT is a new indicator that I am testing I do download a lot of indys and if they look promising to me I put on a chart and test them for a while. Let me know if you have any improvements or suggestions.
Sorry did not know how to add folder.
These users thanked the author Rabi for the post (total 2):
Sarj, BeatlemaniaSA

Rabi wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:19 am Hi Sarj.
I have enclosed indicators and a template. The are 2 differences the Tl indicators are bought indicators but I have substituted a free version of the Tl trendline indicator and the supply and demand indicator. I trade only the 1-hour and 4-hour charts. the envelopes the 2 I rely on most are the 4-hour and day, the weekly is there to give a very long-term view and the current I use to give me a heads up that the market might change. The NTRT is a new indicator that I am testing I do download a lot of indys and if they look promising to me I put on a chart and test them for a while. Let me know if you have any improvements or suggestions.
Thank you so much Rabi 👍

Rabi wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:19 am Hi Sarj.
Hi sarj,

Good of you to share your style with the members :) Next time just put all the indicators and templates together in a .zip file ;) It'll make it easier to share. I personally use 7-zip.

Successful trading to you :thumbup:

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT