Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Lightningstorm7 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:49 am My Computer crashed and i couldnt remember my password to my previous account over here on FS so i made a new one.. But no problem that seems reasonable enough have a great day!
We have too many folks who come visit for a couple of posts only to request some coding and are never heard from again until they need another freebie. All we ask is for more participation.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Lightningstorm7, Jedidiah, Jimmy

mrtools wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:07 am We have too many folks who come visit for a couple of posts only to request some coding and are never heard from again until they need another freebie. All we ask is for more participation.
i completely agree with that principal; and pertaining to participation it just seems like everyone has their own trading systems and isn't interested in discussing
the many different trading styles therefore i digress knowing that id dislike it if someone were to tell me how to trade.. that's not the case though as a trader i know that traders can sometimes be extremely strict with their trading strategies and systems and be unwilling to implement other styles thats totally understandable as well.. so idk i guess i just feel that its mutual to post indicators different kinds of indicators on the forum sometimes without imposing on other traders :stressed:
These users thanked the author Lightningstorm7 for the post:
Jedidiah

friend4you wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:32 am MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi!
This thread should be for solving problems with metatrader indicators or expert advisors or just adding something like an alert.

Greetings,
friend4you
I have this suggestion: I will send you requests for a simple indicator based on a sequence of three candles. The indicator must not have expiration or other restrictions. After a thorough testing of the indicator, I will share with you a profit system with a total of three indicators. Then consider whether it makes sense to create an EA.

Hi @mrtools,

Could you enhance the following indicators with...

(1) Auto width bars/candles (similar to your APB candles) &
(2) a button :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Indicator:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, PumbaPLS, Chickenspicy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT