Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:38 pm OK, Smoke and Mirrors aside, I am going to let you in on an Intra-Day Trading secret... Keep it to yourself.
Blue Candle, look at BUYS, Pink Candle, look at SELLS, Grey Candle, Stay the F out!
Xard777
Thank you Xard for all the efforts but I will like to ask for a favour, kindly help with the source code of your indicators, I will like to work them to my screen resolution as I finds it difficult to use due to different colouration and font wise
These users thanked the author djorshuar for the post:
DRAXILL

djorshuar wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:41 pm Thank you Xard for all the efforts but I will like to ask for a favour, kindly help with the source code of your indicators, I will like to work them to my screen resolution as I finds it difficult to use due to different colouration and font wise
Can you Plz XARD help us with the new Semafor settings as this is different from the previous ones and maybe you can also help upload the source code of the XARD-Universe so One can recode the font size of the letters and even line styles on it. This will be of great help. Also, what are those levels used for?, those in green and those in snow colour, MML font style and size options are not available in the XARD-Universe settings, likewise the ADR levels also, making the source code available will be of great help as it will reduce your stress answering to all. Let there be a pdf manual the will help we newbies understand the chart parameters like the info panel reading and how to relate it the the present condtion of the market in other to make an informed decision, this I think is required Thanks.

xard777 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:38 pm OK, Smoke and Mirrors aside, I am going to let you in on an Intra-Day Trading secret... Keep it to yourself.
Blue Candle, look at BUYS, Pink Candle, look at SELLS, Grey Candle, Stay the F out!
Xard777
Brilliant! :Rofl: :Rofl: :Rofl:

The question is though, WILL they listen? Or will they do the complete opposite or their own thing and then wonder why it "doesn't work".
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, thekamilxd, kenshin281180#, StuartWong
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

djorshuar wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:35 pm Can you Plz XARD help us with the new Semafor settings as this is different from the previous ones and maybe you can also help upload the source code of the XARD-Universe so One can recode the font size of the letters and even line styles on it. This will be of great help. Also, what are those levels used for?, those in green and those in snow colour, MML font style and size options are not available in the XARD-Universe settings, likewise the ADR levels also, making the source code available will be of great help as it will reduce your stress answering to all. Let there be a pdf manual the will help we newbies understand the chart parameters like the info panel reading and how to relate it the the present condtion of the market in other to make an informed decision, this I think is required Thanks.
SERIOUSLY? :facepalm: You are a complete newbie and one of your first requests is for XARD to share his code with you! :eh:

Read the rules first!

And since joining in 2020 you've now ONLY made these 2 posts!
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, Jimmy, moey_dw, Skyold
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

djorshuar wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:35 pmalso, making the source code available will be of great help
who the hell is dis guy ahahahaaha
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 7):
Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, BeatlemaniaSA, Jon, Jimmy, Skyold, LorenzoNexus
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

djorshuar wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:35 pm Can you Plz XARD help us with the new Semafor settings as this is different from the previous ones and maybe you can also help upload the source code of the XARD-Universe so One can recode the font size of the letters and even line styles on it. This will be of great help. Also, what are those levels used for?, those in green and those in snow colour, MML font style and size options are not available in the XARD-Universe settings, likewise the ADR levels also, making the source code available will be of great help as it will reduce your stress answering to all. Let there be a pdf manual the will help we newbies understand the chart parameters like the info panel reading and how to relate it the the present condtion of the market in other to make an informed decision, this I think is required Thanks.
Word of advise before posting or sending a PM is to read the rules and do the research first. I too have fell into this trap before. If you can't get on with his setup then there are plenty of other indicators on this fantastic site😀
These users thanked the author Jon for the post (total 4):
BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah, ParallelNative, moey_dw