ChartRe: Supertrend indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:14 am Thanks for the idea, think this version is kinda close to the tradeview one, except you can use standard deviation too, but to me atr is way better for this.
Superichi Chart Template for MT4

What a great code. Amazing idea and work guys, thank you so much Pumba & Mrtools 🙌

This is a significant indicator to me and I was really eager to feature this in our Daily Downloads post today. Here's the template I've used in case anyone wants to experiment with a Brown chart 😋
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 7):
moey_dw, Jedidiah, KAESER444, BeatlemaniaSA, Chickenspicy, SijjiN, maroka
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Supertrend indicators for MT4

PumbaPLS wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:15 am If someone with his magical hands could convert it to MT4.. that would be very interesting!
i have never seen it in my life & its really a fantastic idea.......... thank u mrtools pumba jimmy & the tradingview guy for this saturday special

a supertrend plus ichimoku?!?
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, PumbaPLS, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Supertrend indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:14 pm Added alerts on the st crossing.
markets not even open yet & he already add alerts to this gem......... incredible guys 🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

we are definitely equipped on market open this week!!!! let us use and test it first before more options are added i think!!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈