Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

Woodyz wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:35 pm LOL......Yes for sure Beetle I have been using a 30 pip target for some time now & for exactly the same reasons. In & out money in the bank onto the next trade.
But that's not explaining your if in doubt get out strategy If you do have one...Like the certain things you look for that set off the alarm bells within the context with using this strategy
Hmm, that's a good question. Personal I keep an eye on the JPY and USD pairs so I'm always watching the respective Index to see what they are doing. As you've seen I have them open in Tradingview. I'll draw S/R and trendlines and if any move looks imminent I'll manage my trades accordingly ;) Also comparing the info on TV to what my setup on MT4 is telling me. If it means getting out then out I'm getting :D
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Woodyz, tokjanggut
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:56 pm Hmm, that's a good question. Personal I keep an eye on the JPY and USD pairs so I'm always watching the respective Index to see what they are doing. As you've seen I have them open in Tradingview. I'll draw S/R and trendlines and if any move looks imminent I'll manage my trades accordingly ;) Also comparing the info on TV to what my setup on MT4 is telling me. If it means getting out then out I'm getting :D
That's a great idea about watching the respective index, Thanks Beastie:)

I too have started to use a trend line or two for a guide(Still early days using these)

I got out of my USD trades last night, No regrets!

Hi Beetle
I have a request if it's at all possible Pls
With the RSI Arrows On Chart BT can we get the alert pop up for the HTF signal to read something like RSI ARROW HTF
when the indicator is set up to use a HTF. Evan if in the settings we will need to change the description manually

For some reason I could not delete this post.

LOL.......NO NEED..Just noticed that the RSI alerts do actually make reference to the actual TF

Woodyz wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:25 pm Hi Beetle
I have a request if it's at all possible Pls
With the RSI Arrows On Chart BT can we get the alert pop up for the HTF signal to read something like RSI ARROW HTF
when the indicator is set up to use a HTF. Evan if in the settings we will need to change the description manually
Hi Woodyz,

Kvak coded the modified RSI Arrows Onchart indicator (originally by Mladen) so please direct any modification request to him :) Unfortunately, I am NOT a coder :D

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Woodyz
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:56 pm Swiss franc interest rate decision this morning at 09:30 :facepalm: :eh:
Yeah & all the signals lined up across the majority of the pairs before it took off too on the 30m TF that I'm using. Just a pity I did not catch them.
Got to say Beetle you have done a marvellous job getting this version together......I take my hat off to ya :thumbup: :clap:
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

chickensword wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:08 pm i believe its similar to the baluda super css(currency strength)
there is another one called baluda super slope that can be used on all symbols i dont have my computer to send the file
might not be as smooth as the others in calculating terms which can make a big difference
I think it's not like Paul's CSS (Baluda), maybe it's RSI in some way,so sorry i don't know programming.
These users thanked the author sidorenko for the post:
Chickenspicy