Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

blonde wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:25 pm another version, classic waddah attar explosion averages oscillator
Waddah Attar Explosion
Averages Oscillator

I modified a little bit to make it ahtf.
ahtf = automatic higher time frame
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 10):
太虚一毫, josi, Jedidiah, Remuli, Jimmy, vvFish, Chickenspicy, ParallelNative, BeatlemaniaSA, pipsquirrel

Jimmy wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:00 pm Waddah Attar Weekly Fibonacci indicator for MT4.

Description by author:

This Indicator draws 7 Levels of Weekly Fibonacci and they are very powerful levels.
It is also shows you the current percentage on your chart.

Waddah_Attar_Weekly_Fibo.mq4
(7.48 KiB) Downloaded 526 times
Waddah Attar Weekly Fibo
(on/off button)
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 9):
josi, Jedidiah, 太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7, Remuli, BeatlemaniaSA, Jimmy, Chickenspicy, pipsquirrel

Alphonse91 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:33 am Hello Mr. Tools, can you please add a smoothing option (preferably a jurik smoothing) to the WAE signal MA's ?
Thank you.
Hello Mr. Tools, I'll change my request. Would you add Jurik MA to the MA method, Signal MA method, and Band MA method to the latest WAE Averages just like in the latest HAMA indicator? Thank you very much, Mr. Tools.

Alphonse91 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:05 am Hello Mr. Tools, I'll change my request. Would you add Jurik MA to the MA method, Signal MA method, and Band MA method to the latest WAE Averages just like in the latest HAMA indicator? Thank you very much, Mr. Tools.

! waddah attar explosion averages (mtf + alerts + arrows + lines + btn).ex4
Added Jurik Algorithm to all the ma methods.

mrtools wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:41 am Added Jurik Algorithm to all the ma methods.
mrtools i cant find jurik in this waddah attar explosion uploaded......... does anyone can see it in options? im very excited to try it!!!!
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Alphonse91, RodrigoRT7
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:53 pm mrtools i cant find jurik in this waddah attar explosion uploaded......... does anyone can see it in options? im very excited to try it!!!!
Sorry about that, got it mixed up with the last version. :mistake: Thanks for letting me know! Reposted the corrected version at the original post.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Alphonse91, moey_dw, Jimmy, Jedidiah, thomdel

Moving AveragesRe: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:55 am Sorry about that, got it mixed up with the last version. :mistake: Thanks for letting me know! Reposted the corrected version at the original post.
oops haha cannot wait to try it & thanking u a million times sir....... u are just too good to us
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Jimmy wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:46 pm As posted by Mrtools, here is his latest version of Waddah Attar Explosion for MT4 :)

Hi there Jimmy and other respectful members,

Is there any MT5 for this Waddah Attar Explosion indicator?
especially for those v2_3 version.

Hopefully, there is a member that can provide the MT5 version or
with all due respect can share the source code MT4 v2_3 version.

Thank you,
Warm Regards.

fb.hikmawan wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:55 pm Hi there Jimmy and other respectful members,

Is there any MT5 for this Waddah Attar Explosion indicator?
especially for those v2_3 version.

Hopefully, there is a member that can provide the MT5 version or
with all due respect can share the source code MT4 v2_3 version.

Thank you,
Warm Regards.
Not yet sorry.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:41 am Added Jurik Algorithm to all the ma methods.
Huge thanks to Mrtools for always helping us on the forums.
Can you add this gem as well?
Add Jurik Algorithm to all the ma methods.
Jurik algorithm may make this indicator even better.
Grateful <3
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.