Re: Honje's collection of indicators, strategies and trading journals

:razz:
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Jimmy wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:14 pm Thank you for helping us fix the broken links Honje! :)
Hi~ o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ Jimmy

I have harvested a lot of treasures in Daily Downloads these days

Thanks for putting good metrics together in one thread. Let me find it quickly.

Cheers
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, moey_dw
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Moving AveragesRe: Honje's collection of indicators, strategies and trading journals

Haha, thank you for actually looking through that thread from start to finish. I have never heard (so far) of any members taking the time to look at all of our Daily Download posts so this means a lot to us :)

And of course, you helped restore it's glory by reporting all those bad links. Phew! You're an amazing guy.

honje19960321 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:08 am Hi~ o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ Jimmy
I have harvested a lot of treasures in Daily Downloads these days
Thanks for putting good metrics together in one thread. Let me find it quickly.
Cheers
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, 太虚一毫, moey_dw, RodrigoRT7
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

LikeRe: Honje's collection of indicators, strategies and trading journals

honje19960321 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:08 am I have harvested a lot of treasures in Daily Downloads these days
Jimmy wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:03 pm And of course, you helped restore it's glory by reporting all those bad links. Phew! You're an amazing guy.
fantastic u guys....... thanking u both for fs new daily download overhaul plus links fixed 🙏🙏🙏

what is the 30 second man?? is it 30 second charts?? hehehe 😆😆😆
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:53 pm fantastic u guys....... thanking u both for fs new daily download overhaul plus links fixed 🙏🙏🙏

what is the 30 second man?? is it 30 second charts?? hehehe 😆😆😆
I'm super fucking crazy, like you said. I want to conquer 30 second charts

honje19960321 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:27 am
;)

I AM 30-Second Man :D

Ride the wind and waves in the ocean of 3-Second and 6-Second :lmao:

To be honest, Projectreaper_Regression is a great metric
I like it
Thank so much

However, I always make a mess of chat. . . . Especially messy. :mistake:
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, RodrigoRT7

:hug:
Attachments

Follow the dynamics of USDJPY

Narutopips wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:18 pm please indicators and template
honje19960321 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:22 pm Honje's Simpler Band Channel Strategy Volatility Trend System V6 2022/6/16

Ride the wind and waves like a navigator.
Follow Volatility

HonjeSystemV6.zip
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy

;)