Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

icman wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:20 am Hi Beatle.

I really love your 3.1 version!!!
I have a question: I see that the "Deep trend" indicator at the bottom repaints. Is this how it's supposed to be?
Also, I see that in your last screenshots, you use the "digital Kahler" indicator instead of the "Deep trend". Is it better?

Thank you very much! :)
Make sure you guys take it all in...
As you can see in one of beetles trade pics he has actually given us a heads up regarding this
Attachments
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post:
Chickenspicy

Woodyz wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:48 pm Here is a trade I took at @ the days open
Beautiful trade Woodyz! Keep making those pip$ :problem: :Fire:

I like the currency indicator you have there. Any chance of sharing it with the members? ;)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, excellence, Narutopips
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:53 pm Beautiful trade Woodyz! Keep making those pip$ :problem: :Fire:

I like the currency indicator you have there. Any chance of sharing it with the members? ;)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
i believe its similar to the baluda super css(currency strength)
there is another one called baluda super slope that can be used on all symbols i dont have my computer to send the file
might not be as smooth as the others in calculating terms which can make a big difference
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:53 pm Beautiful trade Woodyz! Keep making those pip$ :problem: :Fire:

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Sorry but unable to as it is a MQL5 paid indicator linked for use only in my account.
If you want to know more it's called FX Power by Stein Investments
https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/ ... ile+Seller
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

Woodyz wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:45 pm Beetle what is your personal criteria for the old if in doubt get out of the trade so as not to suffer any unnecessary DD of a profitable trade.
First and foremost I like to set myself a TP target. Usually 30 - 40 pips. One thing I learnt from a good trader is not to think of getting that 100 -200 pip move. It's about securing those 30 -40 pips and then you can start earning more by increasing your lot size. Still achieving the same number of pips.

You can earn more with 10 pips and a lot size of 0.1 than a 50 pip move with a lot size of 0.01. If you go in with a lot size bigger than 0.01 then you can take profit, move sl to BE or use a trailing stop for the rest. Then just let it run ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, maura
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:01 pm First and foremost I like to set myself a TP target. Usually 30 - 40 pips. One thing I learnt from a good trader is not to think of getting that 100 -200 pip move. It's about securing those 30 -40 pips and then you can start earning more by increasing your lot size. Still achieving the same number of pips.

You can earn more with 10 pips and a lot size of 0.1 than a 50 pip move with a lot size of 0.01. If you go in with a lot size bigger than 0.01 then you can take profit, move sl to BE or use a trailing stop for the rest. Then just let it run ;)
LOL......Yes for sure Beetle I have been using a 30 pip target for some time now & for exactly the same reasons. In & out money in the bank onto the next trade.
But that's not explaining your if in doubt get out strategy If you do have one...Like the certain things you look for that set off the alarm bells within the context with using this strategy.
P.s. Thanks for the JPY Basket.....never new it existed.........I do the majority of my charting on TradingView, purely because I find It far more user friendly & I have my favourite RSI Indi with great divergence built in.