Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

icman wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:20 am Hi Beatle.

I really love your 3.1 version!!!
I have a question: I see that the "Deep trend" indicator at the bottom repaints. Is this how it's supposed to be?
Also, I see that in your last screenshots, you use the "digital Kahler" indicator instead of the "Deep trend". Is it better?

Thank you very much! :)
Hi Icman,

Yes, I was made aware that the Deep Trend repainted and that is why I've replaced it with Mladens' Wave Trend Oscillator and Rsx Diigital Kahler. Here they are. Replace the Deep Trend with these and let us all know how they work for you :)

Indicators:

And the latest templates that include them:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, Hua123, Jedidiah, maura
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

kenshin281180# wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:14 am Hey Beatle on some of your charts I see a thin green or red line with a small green/red circle in front of it. What is that ?
Hi Kenshin,

That is the True SR (support & resistance) indicator from TrueTL. It is a paid indicator and well worth it, in my opinion. On the charts I also have the True TL trendline indicator. For me it works really well and I'm prepared to support the developer who does an excellent job of updating and improving it.

However, you can search the forum for other Trendline and S/R indicators. There are many free versions available here :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
kenshin281180#, Chickenspicy

delp wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:37 pm I would also like to express my point of view on trading.
I'm not a coder, there are a lot of problems with this.
Many ideas have to be solved at the expense of being able to solve themin a roundabout way,
that is, not with the signs that we would like,
and those that are at hand, however, it is possible to use EXE files,
but that also creates a lot of problems.
There is a suitable indicator,
but it is in EXE and it means that it will not be possible to reconfigure it, and there is no suitable replacement.
Special orders are also not an option.
Many say that you can do without indicators altogether,
I don't argue about it.
I'll just tell you why I need an indicator.
I want to spend time looking for it and setting it up so that in the future I don't have to spend it looking for entry and exit.
The indicator gives a signal to enter or exit, and I either accept the signal or ignore it.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, Chickenspicy, maura

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:08 am Hi Icman,

Yes, I was made aware that the Deep Trend repainted and that is why I've replaced it with Mladens' Wave Trend Oscillator and Rsx Diigital Kahler. Here they are. Replace the Deep Trend with these and let us all know how they work for you :)

Indicators:

!!! Wave trend osc(mtf + alerts + arrows).ex4

dz adaptive (vhf) rsx digital Kahler mtf BT.mq4

dz adaptive (vhf) rsx digital Kahler mtf BT.ex4

And the latest templates that include them:

XU-Hybrid v3_1.tpl

XU-Hybrid v3_1 (with APB).tpl

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Hello, Beatlemaniasa, I noticed that after loading the template, my window shows that I have differentials on your chart. What do I do wrong?
Attachments
These users thanked the author Hua123 for the post:
Chickenspicy

Hua123 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:11 pm Hello, Beatlemaniasa, I noticed that after loading the template, my window shows that I have differentials on your chart. What do I do wrong?
That is the Hi-Lo and Fib (EMMA) indicators. Click on the HiLow and EMMA buttons to turn it on/off :)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Chickenspicy