Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:39 am I have no idea how to do something like that, sorry.
Sir
this time i will attach an indicator which gives option of start and end time.may be it can give you some idea to do something for my request.
this indicator marks highest and lowest value between specified time bracket for the remaining day.
sir its just a kind request to see if any possibility is their to do something about my request, which is posted on
viewtopic.php?p=1295479929#p1295479929

i want your indicators to be start from 0 on the first candle of the day and then continue in a normal way for the remaining day.

please sir, it will help me a lot. and if its not possible to make your indicators in that way. then just give a reply.
(because i will wait for reply, and i know you are trying to help everyperson) so no dis resrespect for you sir.
thankyou dear sir, i will wait. :) :)

GMMA
(on/off button)

Please use this new version with better codes.
Thank you.
These are two groups of exponential moving averages. The short
term group is a 3, 5, 8, 10, 12 and 15 day moving averages. This is a proxy
for the behaviour of short term traders and speculators in the market.

The long term group is made up of 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 and 60 day
moving averages. This is a proxy for the long term investors in the market.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, pax

Hi , I was hoping you could add a little "FOREX-STATION" magic to a rather good but dated (at least within this forum) indicator .

It was originally posted here : viewtopic.php?p=1295369733#p1295369733 by saroq (thanks buddy) and its part of the Dynamic Cash Tracker by Russ Horn.

It requires the user to double up on the indicator so as to differentiate between trend and pull back by adding different (but basic) moving average parameters.

If I could humbly request some FOREX-STATION magic and have the indicator include its own doubling of the indicator (so there are 4 MA (3 should suffice) inputs in total instead of just 2) and the famous 40+ different moving averages so users have more options . May also be good to add in Alerts and MTF options however I don't know if I'm breaking forum rules by requesting these extras.

I also wanted to say as its my first post : Thank you for this incredible MT forum , Ive converted from FFactory to here, so refreshing to see MT being discussed rather than Trading View and finally apologies if there is any issues .

Many thanks
These users thanked the author Bbq Ribs for the post:
Jedidiah

Banzai wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:28 am Moving Averages Rainbow

Basic 4 Moving Averages are:
SMA = Simple Moving Average
EMA = Exponential Moving Average
SMMA = Smoothed Moving Average
LWMA = Linear Weighted Moving Average
--------------------------------------------------------------
The Magenta line is MA (21) and is acting as the median line
lower band is from MA (3) to MA (17)
upper band is from MA (31) to MA (55)

--------------------------------------------------------------
Please use these newer versions with better codes.
Thank you.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, Bbq Ribs, BeatlemaniaSA

Bbq Ribs wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:27 am Hi , I was hoping you could add a little "FOREX-STATION" magic to a rather good but dated (at least within this forum) indicator .
H Bbq Ribs,

A very polite request ;) Nice. However, unless the master coders have this particular indicator in mql4 format it's going to be hard for them to do anything with it. Ex4 files cannot be modified.

They may be able to put something together for you or point you in the right direction to get something similar.

Welcome to the Forex Station family :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Bbq Ribs
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Bbq Ribs wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:27 am Hi , I was hoping you could add a little "FOREX-STATION" magic to a rather good but dated (at least within this forum) indicator .

It was originally posted here : viewtopic.php?p=1295369733#p1295369733 by saroq (thanks buddy) and its part of the Dynamic Cash Tracker by Russ Horn.

It requires the user to double up on the indicator so as to differentiate between trend and pull back by adding different (but basic) moving average parameters.

If I could humbly request some FOREX-STATION magic and have the indicator include its own doubling of the indicator (so there are 4 MA (3 should suffice) inputs in total instead of just 2) and the famous 40+ different moving averages so users have more options . May also be good to add in Alerts and MTF options however I don't know if I'm breaking forum rules by requesting these extras.

I also wanted to say as its my first post : Thank you for this incredible MT forum , Ive converted from FFactory to here, so refreshing to see MT being discussed rather than Trading View and finally apologies if there is any issues .

Many thanks
You can use XARD - System to do what you want
Dynamic Cash Tracker System #1 SHORT rules
Step 1. The 8/34 ColorCrossover must be red.
Step 2. The 3/8 ColorCrossover must be green.
Step 3. Enter a short trade when candle closes and it turns the 3/8 ColorCrossover red.
Step 4. Stop Loss goes above the recent swing high.
Step 5. Close the trade when the 3/8 ColorCrossover turns green. (Alternatively, you can choose to place a 1:1 Profit Target.)

Dynamic Cash Tracker System #2 LONG rules
Step 1. The 50 SMA must be green. The 12/26 EMAs must be above the 50 SMA and also be green.
Step 2. The 12 EMA turns red.
Step 3. Enter long trade when candle closes and it turns the 12 EMA green.
Step 4. Stop Loss goes under the recent swing low.
Step 5. Close the trade when the 12 EMA turns red. (Alternatively, you can choose to place a 1:1 Profit Target.)
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Bbq Ribs
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:40 am H Bbq Ribs,

A very polite request ;) Nice. However, unless the master coders have this particular indicator in mql4 format it's going to be hard for them to do anything with it. Ex4 files cannot be modified.

They may be able to put something together for you or point you in the right direction to get something similar.

Welcome to the Forex Station family :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Hi BeatlemaniaSA,

Thank you for clearing that up for me and the warm welcome , apologies for the Ex4 file!

Regards

Bbq Ribs

honje19960321 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:01 am You can use XARD - System to do what you want

XU v34-XARD UNIVERSE.ex4

Dynamic Cash Tracker System #1 SHORT rules
Step 1. The 8/34 ColorCrossover must be red.
Step 2. The 3/8 ColorCrossover must be green.
Step 3. Enter a short trade when candle closes and it turns the 3/8 ColorCrossover red.
Step 4. Stop Loss goes above the recent swing high.
Step 5. Close the trade when the 3/8 ColorCrossover turns green. (Alternatively, you can choose to place a 1:1 Profit Target.)

Dynamic Cash Tracker System #2 LONG rules
Step 1. The 50 SMA must be green. The 12/26 EMAs must be above the 50 SMA and also be green.
Step 2. The 12 EMA turns red.
Step 3. Enter long trade when candle closes and it turns the 12 EMA green.
Step 4. Stop Loss goes under the recent swing low.
Step 5. Close the trade when the 12 EMA turns red. (Alternatively, you can choose to place a 1:1 Profit Target.)

Hi honje19960321,

I really appreciate your help my friend , thanks for instructions too.
I will definitely play around with this !

Kind regards

Bbq Ribs
These users thanked the author Bbq Ribs for the post:
Jedidiah