Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

wilson wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:11 am Hello Mr. Tools , thank you for the !!rsi - heiken ashi averages smoothed - (mtf + sw + alerts + arrows).ex4 fantastic indicator. I would like to report some bugs on this indicator. Whenever I try to change the colors tab, you can't save the color and the line size in the settings. It will not change even after you loaded from a save settings. Also the levels tab color setting is contradicting with the color settings under the input tab (last 2 settings at the bottom).
Additional enhancement request :
classic bull divergence & bear divergence line settings to be able to set to thicker
hidden divergence color & bear divergence line settings to be able to set to thicker
could you add another RSI on it (means double RSI) use 2 lines cross over to detect the confirmation of rise and fall of the price.

Thank you and keep up the good work.
No bug, your colors are in your external parameters

Code: Select all

input color              ColorDn             = clrRed;             // Color for down bar
input color              ColorUp             = clrGreen;           // Color for up bar
input color              ColorNe             = clrDimGray;         // Color for neutral bar

Hi Mr. Tools, attached is the settings I mentioned. the 1st picture I have circled the levels color is actually contradicting with the 2nd picture shown below it. Means there are 2 settings to control the level line color.
The 3rd picture shows the save and load settings. After you have save the settings and wanted to load it to another chart. It will only save the inputs tab settings but the rest of the other tabs it won't save. For example the 4th picture now I have choose Magenta and go to settings to save it. If I open in another chart and retrieve the save settings. The color magenta will not be loaded because it did not save in the settings.

Could you please add the following to this indicator ?
classic bull divergence & bear divergence line settings to be able to set to thicker
hidden divergence color & bear divergence line settings to be able to set to thicker
could you add another RSI on it (means double RSI) use 2 lines cross over to detect the confirmation of rise and fall of the price.
Attachments

wilson wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:38 am Hi Mr. Tools, attached is the settings I mentioned. the 1st picture I have circled the levels color is actually contradicting with the 2nd picture shown below it. Means there are 2 settings to control the level line color.
The 3rd picture shows the save and load settings. After you have save the settings and wanted to load it to another chart. It will only save the inputs tab settings but the rest of the other tabs it won't save. For example the 4th picture now I have choose Magenta and go to settings to save it. If I open in another chart and retrieve the save settings. The color magenta will not be loaded because it did not save in the settings.

Could you please add the following to this indicator ?
Just tried it again using your color selection(or close to) on the levels and rsi color, then made a template then tried it on another chart, this is what I got. There are not 2 settings controlling the levels lines color or the rsi line color.
Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

Hi Mr . Tools,

I have tried to save as template. This works fine. Thank you.

Can you also add the following to this indicator?

Cheers !

wilson wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:34 am Hi Mr . Tools,

I have tried to save as template. This works fine. Thank you.

Can you also add the following to this indicator?

Cheers !
Please take the time to read our forum rules, we need more participation.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jimmy

Mr. Tools, thank you for alerting me to view the rules here. I am not a coder, really don't know what else I can contribute besides ideas to everyone. I came across an article written Heiken Ashi RSI and SMI limit. I think this is interesting and might be a direction to further enhance the Harsi indicator and the winning rate. Any one have any idea about the SMI limit indicator ? Or have anyone use it before?
Attachments

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:18 am Hi @mrtools,

Could you enhance the following indicators with...

(1) Auto width bars/candles (similar to your APB candles) &
(2) a button :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Indicator:
heiken ashi kuskus histo.mq4
heiken ashi kuskus.mq4
This is the on-chart version first with a button and auto candles.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, RodrigoRT7, rudiarius, josi

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:18 am Hi @mrtools,

Could you enhance the following indicators with...

(1) Auto width bars/candles (similar to your APB candles) &
(2) a button :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Indicator:
heiken ashi kuskus histo.mq4
heiken ashi kuskus.mq4
And the histo version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, Jimmy, RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:35 am This is the on-chart version first with a button and auto candles.
Superb job as usual mrtools!! So quick as well :problem: Looking good on the charts already and I truly LOVE the auto adjusting candles. :In Love:

The next Beatlemania trading system in the making ;) :thumbup:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, RodrigoRT7
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:42 am Superb job as usual mrtools!! So quick as well :problem: Looking good on the charts already and I truly LOVE the auto adjusting candles. :In Love:

The next Beatlemania trading system in the making ;) :thumbup:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Watch out Beatle! I am your shadow!

(just having fun as I am currently bored)
Attachments
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew