Re: Honje's Binary Option and FX Volatility Profit System 2022/4/21

aamoto0429 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 11:46 pm Hello, what I want to express is how to judge that there is no volatility and do not need to trade, this is very important, do you accept students? I would like to ask you a lot of questions. Do you usually log in to the instant chat software? I can add you, it is convenient to ask for advice and study
I private message you. I give you my LINE
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
tokjanggut, Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

If you strip it down a bit to the most important indicators (for me) then I think you can get a very solid system out of it.

Keep going Honje. You keep finding interesting stuff!
Attachments
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:08 am If you strip it down a bit to the most important indicators (for me) then I think you can get a very solid system out of it.

In fact, there are a lot of duplicate and unnecessary metrics here.
They can be completely simplified.
I will do it. thanks

Sincerely
PumbaPLS, Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

PumbaPLS wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:08 am If you strip it down a bit to the most important indicators (for me) then I think you can get a very solid system out of it.

It could be me, I need a sense of security, so I keep a lot. Make yourself comfortable. :lmao:
PumbaPLS, Chickenspicy

aamoto0429 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 11:46 pm Hello, what I want to express is how to judge that there is no volatility and do not need to trade, this is very important, do you accept students? I would like to ask you a lot of questions. Do you usually log in to the instant chat software? I can add you, it is convenient to ask for advice and study
:Shocked:
You are a new member and cannot private message,
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy

honje19960321 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:32 am ;)
https://t.me/Satan666bbb
After adding me, I delete it
Chickenspicy

honje19960321 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:59 pm

Follow the Trading Rules.
Wealth keeps rolling in
Chickenspicy

;)

I AM 30-Second Man :D

Ride the wind and waves in the ocean of 3-Second and 6-Second :lmao:
PumbaPLS wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:40 am Added a bit more "PumbaPLS" in it ;)
To be honest, Projectreaper_Regression is a great metric
I like it
Thank so much

However, I always make a mess of chat. . . . Especially messy. :mistake:
PumbaPLS, Chickenspicy

;)
Attachments
Chickenspicy