Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

TraderX wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:13 pm Good post, I like using horizontal support and resistance / S&D.

It would be interesting to know what you look for on a 1M chart in order to place a trade / get a better price with little risk.
If the conditions for a trade are met (for example a reversal from an S/D level, I'll place that trade on a 1M because the SL doesn't have to be huge and the entry can be very high/low. Not really looking for anything else on the 1M.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, TraderX

The latest version of XU-Hybrid has been updated with Kvak's RSI Arrows Onchart mod indicator plus an additional template with APB candles. Go ahead and download it (post #1). Feedback always appreciated and welcomed. :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Moving AveragesRe: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:26 am The latest version of XU-Hybrid has been updated with Kvak's RSI Arrows Onchart mod indicator plus an additional template with APB candles. Go ahead and download it (post #1). Feedback always appreciated and welcomed. :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author annadurai for the post:
kimhyunmin
Earning moderate returns is fine as long as I can minimize both permanent loss of capital and reinvestment risk.

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:26 am The latest version of XU-Hybrid has been updated with Kvak's RSI Arrows Onchart mod indicator plus an additional template with APB candles. Go ahead and download it (post #1). Feedback always appreciated and welcomed. :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Magnificent, what more can i say. Thanks BeatlemaniaSA, This one is sure Special
These users thanked the author Narutopips for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, kimhyunmin
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.