Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:55 pm Hi @mrtools,

太虚一毫 (Indicator Auditor) uncovered this absolute golden gem in the archives

Indicator:

RSI ARROW fast 70-30.mq4
and I was wondering if you can enhance it even further. Could you please add the following enhancements...

1) Alerts - the usual suspects :D

2) A button so that we can switch it on or off

3) MTF and/or AHTF :) the usual TF's plus 1st, 2nd, 3rd higher timeframe

4) The option to change the arrow type (wingding code preferably) and size

5) And finally a unique ID so we can have more than one indicator on the chart ;)

I made new version and posted it here....viewtopic.php?p=1295480204#p1295480204
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, BeatlemaniaSA, Chickenspicy, Jedidiah

shinnosuke wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:10 pm Hello sir. I checked your thread already. Thanks for that.
But i can't find the bellow windows indicator sir.
Can you tell me what it is? And what is your settings sir.
Thank you.
Best regards.
Download the latest version. Everything is included in the zip file v3.1, indicators and template ;) You can also go ahead and download the awesomely updated RSI Arrows on Chart indicator mod by Kvak now :thumbup:

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
shinnosuke, PumbaPLS, Chickenspicy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

cvdm7756 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:48 am Good Day Mr Tools,
Please could you modify the attached BBands Stop Alert Indicator.

If you could 1) Make it possible to select size of arrow, 2) Change the Alert sound to a ringing bell or something else different to the standard Alert sound, 3) Add PUSH and E-Mail notifications.

Your assistance is appreciated.

Kind regards

PS the BB Stop Indicator posted by Notice did not meet my requirements.

BBand Stop Alert.mq4
Does this indicator repaint?
These users thanked the author Reynaldocruz011 for the post:
Chickenspicy

Hi @mrtools, @ kvak and @banzai :),

There seems to be an issue with the latest version of the Wave Trend Oscillator. I am currently testing both of the indicators below. However, the !!! Wavetrend - oscillator (arrows).ex4 version of the indicator makes some of the other indicators disappear on my chart, namely, your latest version of the Waddah Attar Explosion.

The older version wave-trend-oscillator.ex4 works perfectly okay but looks different of course ;)

If you are able to locate and resolve the issue that would be awesome. If not I'll then just keep using the older version. Also could either or both of these have a button added. I won't enquire about arrows or alerts as the latest version has those but they are not really essential to my trading and use of the indicator :)

Indicators:

They are in .exe format as that is how you've provided it to us earlier.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
PumbaPLS, Chickenspicy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:10 pm Hi @mrtools, @ kvak and @banzai :),

There seems to be an issue with the latest version of the Wave Trend Oscillator. I am currently testing both of the indicators below. However, the !!! Wavetrend - oscillator (arrows).ex4 version of the indicator makes some of the other indicators disappear on my chart, namely, your latest version of the Waddah Attar Explosion.

The older version wave-trend-oscillator.ex4 works perfectly okay but looks different of course ;)

If you are able to locate and resolve the issue that would be awesome. If not I'll then just keep using the older version. Also could either or both of these have a button added. I won't enquire about arrows or alerts as the latest version has those but they are not really essential to my trading and use of the indicator :)

Indicators:

!!! Wavetrend - oscillator (arrows).ex4

wave-trend-oscillator.ex4

They are in .exe format as that is how you've provided it to us earlier.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Posted a version to try here Trend indicators
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy