Re: Honje's collection of indicators, strategies and trading journals

mrtools wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:48 pm Kind of a preliminary version, need to figure out code to make it more automatic on Yen pairs but you will manually have to adjust the up/down slope factor manually for now.
mrtools wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:08 am Try this one.
mrtools wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:35 am Made it user friendly, added all the averages, and prices.
mrtools wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:16 am This is a separate window heiken ashi with an option to use bollinger bands,please remember for every instance of the indicator on your chart you need a different id.
mrtools wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:04 am This version has alerts and arrow options for entering and exiting the zones, also the ma cross arrows made it a true/false option too.
mrtools wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:08 am Added dynamic zones to the step ehler's optimal tracking filter, also a little modification on the color display on the otf. Not sure how much value added, maybe a little.
Darks wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:12 pm This version has more features actually all of features of the MT5 version by Mladen.
mrtools wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:07 am This is the smoothed momentum with floating levels, alerts, and mtf.
mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:59 am Seems I posted a fixed version awhile back, anyway try this one.
mrtools wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:54 pm This one seems better.
mrtools wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:38 am ON/OFF button added.
mrtools wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:07 am Try it out.
khtauon wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:44 am Really appreciate the feedback! This is part of my reason I decided to post here so that I could get more advice on my coding.

Here's the latest version where I followed your suggestion & made the code a bit cleaner:

MACD_Momentum_&_Trend_Index_1.031.mq4
mrtools wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:35 pm This is a version of dynamic zone of ocn nma with options for slope coloring, middle line cross ocn nma coloring, or outer levels cross ocn nma coloring.
mrtools wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:44 am Added alerts.
mrtools wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:25 am Added the alerts, it already was mtf.
mrtools wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:31 am Mtf added.
mrtools wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:54 am This is an rsi adaptive ema with levels, the levels are actually dsl ema levels with a choice of fast or slow ema.

PS: the candles and zones are drawn by Xard's !XU v5-XARDFX indicator.
mrtools wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:33 am Had to remake the indicator (couldn't find the source) anyway hopefully this version is close,and added the alerts.

PS: Requires Dynamic Zone .dll. See here for install instructions.
mrtools wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:52 am This is a corrected adaptive rsi with coloring based on crossing discontinued signal line levels.
kvak wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:38 am Hi.
First of your request..DSL DSMA with candles and button.
Have menu for 3 type of displaying, lines, candles or both.
Have menu for 2 type of function with DSL levels or normal slope change.
On rest of your request I will work over week...lack of time.

mrtools wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:10 am Added the candles they are the first 4 buffers, or you can use buffer #7 which is the trend buffer determining the candle color.
mrtools wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:18 pm Working on it, added all the prices,averages,7 different rsi methods and made it more user friendly.
kvak wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:39 am Candles version with AHTF.

For the Oscillator version with Divergences, please see here: DMI Stochastic Extreme Oscillator with Divergences for MT4.
kvak wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:22 am Iam not posting this version, it is only experiment, but if you want it test here is...VQ with dsl levels....

For the settings file to use on 15 Minute charts, please see here: DSL VQ MT4 Settings for 15M Trading.
kvak wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:11 am Have this version with arrows and alerts.
Also have 4 type of levels....DSL ema-fema, quantile or floating....

mrtools wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 3:52 am Not a version I know of, added the prices and alerts.
kvak wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:56 am DSL ocn nma fast where is smoother replaced with averages method (27 method).
In first picture is laguerre in second ADXvma.

kvak wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:33 am And little mod.
Nema general with button and levels.MTF with AHTF, arrows.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
RodrigoRT7
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Hey Honje,

played with your template you have shared.. deleted a lot.. added a bit..
going to share it later/tomorrow with you.

edit: meant "not above white line" typo ;D
edit2: sadly I made the template for the 4hour though, not your 30seconds TF
Attachments
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:40 am Added a bit more "PumbaPLS" in it ;)
Krelian99 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:42 pm Darkdoji, very nice and interesting so far, but what should be the goal of this thread?  I use a M5 and a M1 chart of one pair to see the price action on the lower tf as confirmation on the M5 chart.
An example is the following hammer candle in H1 and what they look like on the lower tfs:

But that isn't really what you want, if I understand you correctly. When you take an academic book or paper you read the Introduction and the Conclusion first. Most of the papers and Theses I read where useless for my goals and I also always take a look on the results, but here we have none of that but the first part of the methodology. So we can't discuss or help or whatever.
Hi PumbaPLS

I just woke up and saw your chat
I'm surprised
Thank you for always helping me and the members on the forum.

Your system is great, minimalist, and beautiful
Although you are doing 4H, I think 30S can also be used
Like the description of the thread I referenced.
Because I think that only by doing short-term trading can we continuously train and improve our understanding of market flows.

My question is
I want to avoid situations where it doesn't move in the expected direction or suddenly reverses within 30 seconds of entering a trade.
I hope I can be like yours in the future.
so
I will keep changing myself and keep trying.
I want to know all this.
why is it like this
How to fix the problem

Respectfully,
honje19960321
Attachments
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Jimmy wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:14 pm Thank you for helping us fix the broken links Honje! :)
Hi Jimmy

A little busy these days. Sorry, I haven't responded to the email yet.
I'm going to check the daily download thread in one go today :D

Respectfully,
honje19960321

If you want to catch momentum I recommend trading Indices instead of Forex.

Watch how for example DOW,SPY and NAS move. One of them starts usually leading the move and at some point the other 2 "agree" to the direction of the leading one and you get a very fast and reliable push.

If trading the 1minute chart you can get a consistent 2 candle push.

Another thing is... London and NY open (Stock opens) give you the most reliable volatility you can find.
I only trade the first 30minutes of each open and then my daytrading day is over.

My average trade duration is 3minutes these days and I am actively trading for less than an hour a day.

Traders often confuse working hard with trading a lot and spending 12hours a day on the charts.
Thats one reason why Traders struggle to be profitable.

Maybe this helps you.

Cheers
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
Jedidiah
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:26 pm If you want to catch momentum I recommend trading Indices instead of Forex.

Watch how for example DOW,SPY and NAS move. One of them starts usually leading the move and at some point the other 2 "agree" to the direction of the leading one and you get a very fast and reliable push.

If trading the 1minute chart you can get a consistent 2 candle push.

Another thing is... London and NY open (Stock opens) give you the most reliable volatility you can find.
I only trade the first 30minutes of each open and then my daytrading day is over.

My average trade duration is 3minutes these days and I am actively trading for less than an hour a day.

Traders often confuse working hard with trading a lot and spending 12hours a day on the charts.
Thats one reason why Traders struggle to be profitable.

Maybe this helps you.

Cheers
Thank you for always giving me a lot of good advice.
I'll go learn Indices instead

Although I don't quite understand it yet.

All I do now is follow the most volatile currencies.

All in all. I will keep trying.

Cheers