Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

Lightningstorm7 wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:51 pm Hi MrTools, can you please add notifications to the levels of this indicator?? i want the alerts to alert me when the oscillator is above or below levels.
Geo Stochastic TRADER short (1).mq4
Regards Storm.
Have this one it's basically the same.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Milad8732, SijjiN

Lightningstorm7 wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:51 pm Hi MrTools, can you please add notifications to the levels of this indicator?? i want the alerts to alert me when the oscillator is above or below levels.
Geo Stochastic TRADER short (1).mq4
Regards Storm.
Added the alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Milad8732, Lightningstorm7, 太虚一毫, vvFish

Lightningstorm7 wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:32 am @mrtools thank you for you work, Would it be possible to add multi level alerts , just to the default levels ??
Hi, just pointing out that when mrtools said 'stoch color' was 'basically the same' what he really meant was that it was not only the same but much better and had everthing you asked for. It also has your second request for alerts on movable default levels.
Attachments

Ogee wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:33 am Hi, just pointing out that when mrtools said 'stoch color' was 'basically the same' what he really meant was that it was not only the same but much better and had everthing you asked for. It also has your second request for alerts on movable default levels.

sir , the indi that mrtools suggested doesnt have multi alerts at least to my knowledge but what do i know.. if so can you please show me because i havent received such alerts..