Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Do you also share some entries or are you looking at all markets and pick the nicest looking ones to draw your trendlines on at the end of trading day?

But I am sure it can be traded very profitably. Thanks for always sharing your charts.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

No offense, but I think you got that wrong. Charts are shown to demonstrate the underlying basics that are being applied during the trading day and not trading signals to be shown. It's like.....if you traded the USDJPY today, this is what the approach should have been. Entries are obvious on the charts anyway. Makes no sense to me to show one with erratic price actions only to tell that one should have refrained from entering a trade. And trendlines are drawn as PA goes. That's the purpose of the exercise. One is looking for an entry after all. So, I don't really know what Meyney could do differently.

PumbaPLS wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:57 am Do you also share some entries or are you looking at all markets and pick the nicest looking ones to draw your trendlines on at the end of trading day?

But I am sure it can be traded very profitably. Thanks for always sharing your charts.
This question requested but i arrived some idea to get rid this issues...
see my idea that i find but not sure expert traders are using !!!
please this is only for binary..
sure can use the same stratgey in forex chaing setting in HILOW indicator but notttttt for stratgey
HILOW indicator trend line with 3 setting ..
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

PumbaPLS wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:57 am Do you also share some entries or are you looking at all markets and pick the nicest looking ones to draw your trendlines on at the end of trading day?

Yes I did share trades even on 1M charts. Scroll back when I started this thread. This was affecting my own trades so I stopped posting live trades on the 1M. Even better: I posted a lot of possible entries live before the fact happened , posted here please check, when zero reply I did remove some charts. There is not so much interest here so my motivation slowly went to zero. I even asked Jimmy / Tools to remove this whole thread, but they asked me to stay. This thread is already quite long, and I understand you did not read every post. Day after day i posted trades on the 1M with wins and also losses, members went nuts lol but in the end it is there. ZERO CHERRYPICKING. I am in a good mood wish you all the best may the pips be with you M.

ps it seems mr Beatlemania supports all your remarks pointed to me(?)
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post (total 2):
PumbaPLS, Knight

Meyney wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:02 am Yes I did share trades even on 1M charts. Scroll back when I started this thread. This was affecting my own trades so I stopped posting live trades on the 1M. Even better: I posted a lot of possible entries live before the fact happened , posted here please check, when zero reply I did remove some charts. There is not so much interest here so my motivation slowly went to zero. I even asked Jimmy / Tools to remove this whole thread, but they asked me to stay. This thread is already quite long, and I understand you did not read every post. Day after day i posted trades on the 1M with wins and also losses, members went nuts lol but in the end it is there. ZERO CHERRYPICKING. I am in a good mood wish you all the best may the pips be with you M.

ps it seems mr Beatlemania supports all your remarks pointed to me(?)
I went back and went through your posts you have done at the beginning ... many trades you are showing are already put to breakeven or SL is out into profits (nonetheless nice to see)

I wonder what your SL is though?

In this particular case you seem to have a very wide one... or maybe even none?

PS: I dont know why you care if someone is giving you or someone else a "thumps up" or not.
Attachments
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

[quote=PumbaPLS post_id=1295480027 time=1654987857 user_id=4936256]
I went back and went through your posts you have done at the beginning ... many trades you are showing are already put to breakeven or SL is out into profits (nonetheless nice to see)

I wonder what your SL is though?

In this particular case you seem to have a very wide one... or maybe even none?

PS: I dont know why you care if someone is giving you or someone else a "thumps up" or not.

Well this trade will not win the beautycontest ;) . As mentioned before I watch the previous SD zone (before the green marked), but do not place a SL there because price will often visit these zones and continue the move (as it did in this example). I can not remember why I closed the position, probably i did not like PA.
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post (total 2):
PumbaPLS, Jedidiah